Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 12:00
Half way thru 10/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
10 October, 02:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and yet nothing…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 06:44
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
What exactly are you waiting for?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 October, 08:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
People are waiting instead of doing.

I expect a lot are gonna be pissed when they realize all the opportunities that were available but they were just waiting for stuff to happen this entire time instead of seeing the roadmap, clearly laid out in front of us and how to take advantage of it.

We know the players. We know the game.

We have to act.

Lance Dillow @Chauncy
im pretty much done with sharing info to family members..ill help with questions whenever this shit show begins...
09:06 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chauncy in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 October, 10:20
In response Lance Dillow to his Publication
That's me. I was just told again that nobody listens to me or believes me, so now I wait, knowing they'll have a lot of questions SOON ... there's that word again ... SOON!