Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 12:00
Half way thru 10/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
10 October, 02:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and yet nothing…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 06:44
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
What exactly are you waiting for?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 October, 08:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
People are waiting instead of doing.

I expect a lot are gonna be pissed when they realize all the opportunities that were available but they were just waiting for stuff to happen this entire time instead of seeing the roadmap, clearly laid out in front of us and how to take advantage of it.

We know the players. We know the game.

We have to act.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
Ok doq, You show us one opportunity that we let pass us by. I'LL WAIT FOR THAT...I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT WHEN IT'S TIME WE WILL ACT. AND THEN GOD HELP US ALL...
08:25 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
11 October, 09:54
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
only thing i can do is preech and point people to here and they get let down with all this its coming and date and they laugh and loose hope i cant do nothing locally bc i work 12hr days cant even get to a kids sports game bc of prices so i didnt let anything slip bye i got a family to support. i leave it up to the lord