Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 12:00
Half way thru 10/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
10 October, 02:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and yet nothing…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 06:44
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
What exactly are you waiting for?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 October, 08:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
People are waiting instead of doing.

I expect a lot are gonna be pissed when they realize all the opportunities that were available but they were just waiting for stuff to happen this entire time instead of seeing the roadmap, clearly laid out in front of us and how to take advantage of it.

We know the players. We know the game.

We have to act.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 October, 12:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I do the best I can to try to inform people, but most are not receptive. I am disabled, but I do research constantly. There are still things I am finding out, even worse than the stuff I found out over the last 7 years. Everyone wants you to tell them the cliff notes version because they do not want to research for themselves. I have always believed in working hard, but I never had a job that didn't have a few of these people. Lazy, just pure lazy. Even when you do give them sites to go to they only read the headlines and cognitive dissonance kicks in, sometimes they cuss you, yell at you, flip you the bird, and then run away. But, I am hanging in there as best I can.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
Leave no one behind, Sounds like you would leave them behind I don't believe anyone is lazy if they are trying to learn...I WILL SPREAD INFO BETWEEN PLATFORMS FOR ALL ANONS AND NEWBIES WHAT IS THAT SAYING WE HAVE HERE=WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL
08:16 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 October, 08:34
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
The reason I began researching in the first place was because My Church had no plan for those they said I would be happy got left behind. Lazziness is taught in my opinion. Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. A man that won't work, shouldn't eat. I was taught hard work and a job worth doing is worth doing well.
I was told once that people were not lazy, but not as motivated as I am. That's fine if the job can wait forever. As a Nurse some things can't wait. If I had to do my job and their job too, I could become as ineffective at my job as the Tic Tok dancers. I chose to find a better solution to the problem. I am still researching this subject daily. I choose to try to make life better, not just accepting the way things are now.