Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 12:00
Half way thru 10/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
10 October, 02:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and yet nothing…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
12 October, 01:40
🌬️Vince, thanks for asking that. In 7 days is my 60th birthday, with the last 17 years plus, doing this full-time. But, on the 18th, Tishri 23 (123), I'm thinking about "Am I technically a Senior Citizen then?🤔

Since 2018, I've posted and then named, main links in the chain. what they do, how they did it, I mean literally giving first-hand details, events, conversations and "whose was in the conference rooms" - come on, I even gave a whole #Evergreen team and how they do it. You can't get closer than personally typing Freddie & Fannie in 1996 that then went on to take down the housing market, seriously. I took him around the world and connected almost everyone and company involved to everything him. I could've died☎️‼️🚫😏

I have unshakeable faith, I know how this ends. 😁What I dread more than the coming days, is having to roll up that anaconda hose outside😲 that takes me 20 minutes to get the kinks out. I'm hoping for a new hose wheel this year! In '18 I🎤🌬️🌪️ #Ukraine

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
12 October, 01:18
I know that this Q Plan with Trump, JFK Jr., Anons/Patriots is G-d’s plan. The prophecies given to the late Kim Clement were very clear and supernatural as only G-d can do, given to Kim Clement many years before Trump was ever even asked to run and then determined to run for President. The prophecies given by G-d directly to KC talk about Q and A, and about the oneness and unity of the community, the Anons, the Q team — which matches WWG1WGA. It’s going to work out.

But we have a lot of work to do to see it through. However, we have the assurance that it is G-d’s plan, because prophecy is being fullifilled, which dramatically increases our faith, so we pray, we work, we move forward, and we accomplish the plan with confidence.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
12 October, 12:37
Yeshua. There is no other. We are free men and women. Our creator gave us free will and we forgot. Only to be reminded by his Son, for which he sacrificed for us. Then to be reminded again now by which we know Q. The army of Yeshua.
Now is the time to take it all back. All here on this site are chosen, because we have been given our creators wisdom and knowledge. It is time we remove ourselves from the shadows, and start taking the light to the evil which enslaves us.

The evil one hates truth, but the Light is it's kryptonite.

Bring the Creator's Fire.

Carey Lou @Careylou
11 October, 07:49
A tweet from POTUS

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
11 October, 01:08
Seems to me that question should be asked to "Q". What rxactly are they waiting for? A nuclear war??? Or the country to hit rock bottom which IMHO it already has.

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
11 October, 11:26
I really admire those of you who are confident during this time. I've been trying for over 3 years now to get clarity, to not worry or fear...but I am who I am. One solid NOT coded confirmation would lift an elephant's worth of stress off my back. I have 2 draftable age boys. This may all be a show, but the consequences if it isn't are life altering. So yes, I'm waiting for one big arrest, blackout, solar flare, the fall of the MSM...any event that everyone has been talking, hinting, mapping out dates about, decoding until the decodes have decodes, misinformation creating a constant state of chaos, and reminders to discern. We are human. We have people we love and want to protect even while they are calling us crazy. We are alone but for an online community that are beautiful souls but make you question why they all believe conflicting things with such conviction that it boggles the mind. I've grounded myself, I've meditated, I've spoken to God. I have information, but not clarity.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 October, 10:15
I'm not waiting for anything. I'm eagerly expecting the advent of Our Lord and Savior!

Bless Up!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 October, 08:28
more people to wake the F up

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
11 October, 08:28
ill answer for ones scared of VK 😆
I think most anons are WAITING for big boys to be publicly arrested on CNN

biden, Clintons, bush, big mike, obama, Trudope, pence.

some get black pilled and impatient with whats happening or HAS NOT yet happened...

yes i understand some anons are struggling financially, and are sick, but use this time to GET CLOSER TO G_D, pray for your health, success and do something in your local community to help someone if you cant think of anything else to do til life changes for ever.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
12 October, 12:43
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I’m not scared. We were warned.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 12:56
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Holding the line here, but - if I may and with all due respect - I would like to add some context re. other Patriots’ “impatience.”

Those with NOTHING cannot wait for 5 maybe 10 years for this “movie” to end.

I think everyone else with the means to hunker down are having an easier time of “holding the line.” It’s easy for people in this movement to find the anxiety of their fellow patriots who have less or nothing to make glib responses like “what exactly are you waiting for?” after plastering AU etc on October 10, 2022 with “1010 wins”, implying that something big would happen on Oct 10. It is neither fun nor funny for people - our brothers and sisters - who are really struggling to stay committed to this. Many have lost everything and don’t know where their next meal is coming from.

Let’s not forget that it was Q who said “you are watching a movie” and “enjoy the show” implying that the war is already won. Maybe we should all stop saying such things if it isn’t true?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
10 October, 11:45
Angels Don't Play This HAARP. Begich. Tesla. The Last Frontier.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 October, 09:30
+1

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 October, 09:05

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 October, 11:13
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
What am I waiting for? My “Think Big” project requires a power upgrade. Until then? It’s me carefully doling out my pennies to cover all inflation has to offer. And today, feeling a little chastised for holding the line.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 October, 08:58
People are waiting instead of doing.

I expect a lot are gonna be pissed when they realize all the opportunities that were available but they were just waiting for stuff to happen this entire time instead of seeing the roadmap, clearly laid out in front of us and how to take advantage of it.

We know the players. We know the game.

We have to act.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 October, 12:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
perception.... we each are where we are supposed to be. our steps are at the pace we each are supposed to be. once you release past training your perception changes. with new perceptionnew pace created. the journey is important.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 October, 06:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
the opportunities, I believe, are where do you see yourself being of service in our new world?
Doq mentioned often about things we will need…housing, education, food/nutrition, etc
being an influencer providing support and love to those about to br God-smacked.

personally, have I done enough to think how i can use experience and gifts to be of service to others?
absolutely not

in the mean time, i completed by degree at 50-something and now Im about to begin an mba program. i have decided to use my gifts to be of service and hopefully leave this world a little better ❤️

my daily prayer is this, Heavenly Father I ask in Your HOLY Name to please take my hands and lead me send angels to guide me how i can be of service
in JESUS Name
Amen

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
10 October, 08:01
I’ll speak for myself here and answer your question if I may VK.

I’m comfortably waiting for the precipice.

NCSWIC.