Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 12:00
Half way thru 10/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheCabalisComingDown in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 October, 07:09
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
here comes the choo choo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 06:44
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
What exactly are you waiting for?

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
12 October, 01:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I know that this Q Plan with Trump, JFK Jr., Anons/Patriots is G-d’s plan. The prophecies given to the late Kim Clement were very clear and supernatural as only G-d can do, given to Kim Clement many years before Trump was ever even asked to run and then determined to run for President. The prophecies given by G-d directly to KC talk about Q and A, and about the oneness and unity of the community, the Anons, the Q team — which matches WWG1WGA. It’s going to work out.

But we have a lot of work to do to see it through. However, we have the assurance that it is G-d’s plan, because prophecy is being fullifilled, which dramatically increases our faith, so we pray, we work, we move forward, and we accomplish the plan with confidence.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
12 October, 01:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🌬️Vince, thanks for asking that. In 7 days is my 60th birthday, with the last 17 years plus, doing this full-time. But, on the 18th, Tishri 23 (123), I'm thinking about "Am I technically a Senior Citizen then?🤔

Since 2018, I've posted and then named, main links in the chain. what they do, how they did it, I mean literally giving first-hand details, events, conversations and "whose was in the conference rooms" - come on, I even gave a whole #Evergreen team and how they do it. You can't get closer than personally typing Freddie & Fannie in 1996 that then went on to take down the housing market, seriously. I took him around the world and connected almost everyone and company involved to everything him. I could've died☎️‼️🚫😏

I have unshakeable faith, I know how this ends. 😁What I dread more than the coming days, is having to roll up that anaconda hose outside😲 that takes me 20 minutes to get the kinks out. I'm hoping for a new hose wheel this year! In '18 I🎤🌬️🌪️ #Ukraine