Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.
06:07 AM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
17 October, 07:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
This is an excellent video. I initially commented on another comment before I realized what the original post was. I saw this video in Telegram first. Brave Vet whistleblower!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 October, 06:35
Same here... Parvo & puppy shots. That's it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Widget 260 @widget260
16 October, 12:41
I've had two Springers that were given a rabies vaccine after the age of 10 and BOTH of them were paralyzed for nearly a week afterwards. My 3rd Springer died of heart failure at the age of 9. My boy now has had puppy shots and that will be it. Big Pharma needs to be taken down.

memes matter @NoComment
16 October, 10:31
i am happy to report my cats got 0 they 20 soon,but I forgot all I researched when i had my first baby(!) and I gave him two doses that gave him an reaction and i was godsmacked, my pisst levels where through the roof. I took full responsibility for my actions and pulled him out of the childvaxx program, the nurse Said she was reporting me to the cdc register base off non vaxxed here. Its Gestapo tactics. My child has Autism they say, I dont agree as children are in constant development and damages are healed, its crucial eveyones aboard the ship and not tell Children they are a diagnose, then they will be heavier defined i think
My child is not medicated nor will he be by [they're] filth,but I am reminding him of Jesus and his conciousness from Him
Jesus forgive me, hate the sin not the sinner please I am having to forgive my self over and over again
I am rewriting the wrong in Gods glory if He wants ❤️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 October, 02:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
Wow so "they" not only poison children with over 60 vaccines before the age of 18 but also poison dogs with vaccines as well...I wonder how many vaccine injuries there are for dogs? Big Pharma doesn't discriminate...They kill everything eventually but not until they squeeze the max amount of $ from them and their loved ones to try to keep them alive after they have injured them ;( I hope there is a hell for these monsters...hope to God there is...Do no harm my ass!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
16 October, 10:26
if it's chems, it shouldn't be going into our bodies, nor pet's bodies nor farm animals. it's just that simple. these energy systems were not designed to process chem's

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 October, 10:15
🙏❤️🙏God Bless this man for speaking truth. Pray for him and his family.🙏❤️🙏 I am so sick of all this evil running around. How do you forgive such evil people that want to cause harm to another human being or animal???? I really am having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I pray constantly it seems like and I feel defeated almost every day. But I try to keep going. It's getting harder every day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 10:03
God bless this man for speaking out against the harm pet vaccines are doing to our animals.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 October, 09:21
I have had a few dogs in my lifetime
1st lived 12 yrs, 2nd was 14 1/2 yrs next was 17 years...
Never Vaxed Never saw vet except #2 for cortisone shots in hips..
Sadie Girl will be 4 in Dec may she live a long healthy life 🙂

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 October, 08:49
Thanks for posting this

Like giving too many vaxes to kids, I wondered about the pet issue
I don't have a dog right now but if I do get one I'm better informed now

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 October, 04:52
Dr John Robb..know him well.

16 October, 10:38
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Really? That’s awesome! I love his bravery for fighting the mob to save our fur babies. ❤️❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 October, 12:22
my dogs ‘health routines’ stopped when mine stopped almost 3 years ago. vet keeps sending ‘wellness’ reminders & I keep putting him off.

16 October, 04:54
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Wellness visits are yearly bloodwork and teeth cleaning if needed. in dogs that may be showing joint issues or are older 8+, get xrays of heart and hips. NO VACCINES should ever be included in wellness visits. that isnt wellness. But do keep an eye on bloodwork/CBC , teeth heart and joints.

16 October, 04:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I highly recommend yearly check ups...just tests and thats all. If they find something..go home and research until your brain is mush before you make any rash decisions.

Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 07:55
Okay, so I'm a dog groomer and I've owned my own salon since I was 19. I'm 48 years old. I lose an average of 22 dogs a year to vaccination overdose. Two weeks ago I lost a little shih tzu named Annie. She died within hours of getting the rabies vax. That dog was the heart of their owners HOME! she was perfectly healthy before she went in. I groomed her the day before. tumors at the injection site? You bet your ass there are. Over Half of my clients have tumors or what the vets call fatty benign cysts. Both of my shih tzus ended up with them too before they passed away. Nobody listens to me either. You do not need these vaccinations! I do not ever, nor have I ever required them to come into my salon. The 2 dogs I have now have never had a vaccine and they are around 15-20 different dogs a day, 5 days a week and they have never gotten sick from another dog. I'm an open kennel salon too. That means my kiddos are free to be on the floor on a pet bed while they are in my care.

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 09:26
In response Night Shift to her Publication
might as well clean out the vets while we get rid of the shit people docs

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 October, 06:34
In response Night Shift to her Publication
i see a wonderful holistic vet, no vaxx there either. Well Being Medicine Birmingham, AL dr. natalie blackmon

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 September, 01:22
I refused to vaccinate my dogs after I bought them.
Guess what? No issues whatsoever. The Vet and I argued about the rabies thing. I said no.
But the 2 new schnauzers I got in the spring were sick from the vaccines. Breathing issues, snotty noses, diarrhea etc...I couldn't even bring them home on schedule cuz the effects would have harmed my other schnauzer who is 10 yrs old and healthy as she can be from being unvaccinated. How crazy is that?
Never again!
Because I live in the country I am void from giving rabies shots. Ha.
They cannot force me to do it. No law if u live in the country.
Dog food is toxic. So many pet food recalls lately. Scary.
I feed them from the garden and fruit trees. Make ur own food.
They love stir frys with veggies, brown rice and a gravy made from baked chicken or turkey. U can use almond flour-zucchini flour or cornstarch for thickening. Dog heaven. lol My dogs r huge from it.
How ever did the dogs survive the ages without vaccines or pet food? lol

12 September, 01:23
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
My dogs also love brown rice.

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
12 September, 10:06
Spend the money and do titre tests. Much safer for the animals.
FYI for those interested: Dogs Naturally Magazine has a blog on their website with many articles by holistic vets. You can even search for specific topics.

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
12 September, 09:52
Been saying this forever! I will get my animals vaccinated one time and no more.

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 September, 08:34
Ours is unvaxxed and groomers refuse to groom him because he does not have rabies vax. I give him a scissor cut and will do so until i find someone willing to take him in. Dog food is another scam to make them sick.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 September, 01:26
In response God Wins to her Publication
I taught myself to groom my schnauzers 12 yrs ago because of this.
Practice makes perfect.
Besides, its too expensive every 6-8 weeks if u have multiple dogs.
I throw a small tarp on counter with vaccuum hose next to me and clean and disinfect really good and its no big deal. Too cold in winter to use the garage so...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 September, 08:29
Both of the truther Cirsten's dogs died from rabies shots.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 September, 08:28
A Jewish woman I know told me never to register a pet or vaccinate it. The same woman knew not to vaccinate her child, to leave the umbilical cord attached to her child for awhile after birth and how to treat Covid with vitamin C IVs. She was always telling everyone about the harmful ingredients in makeup and candy. Funny how she knew so much.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 September, 08:26
Truth
Love

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 September, 08:21
They want us in a constant state of suffering no matter what part of your life it is.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
12 September, 08:19
Thank you for posting this. I hope to hear more and more Vets speaking out in this way, on this issue... it's about time!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 September, 07:23
Yeah. What T. Girl said!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
12 September, 07:21
And then they force you to license your pets. If you don't follow the rules for the licensing, you are fined. It's awful. My unvaccinated pets lived much longer than my vaccinated ones.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
12 September, 08:38
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Wonder how to get around it?? My little Chihuahuas have a 3 yr rabies shot and would like to avoid another one. But not giving any other ones.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
12 September, 07:13
Same here. Not doing it.