Messiah One Is Coming@Pollywog47
Notice: Undefined index: user_follows in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/profile/content.phtml on line 273
Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!
Don't cry or say sorry before we hang you. You were warned many times and you didn't stop this killing spree!!
Title of Article:
Michael Flynn Thinks They Might Be Putting the Covid Vaccine in Your Salad Dressing
Written by Ryan Bort
PLEASE GO FIND THIS AND READ IT
IT'S A DOOZEY
Anons attacked again!
If the vaccine mandate was about tacos
OPERATION CLEAN SWEEP: U.S. Marshals SNAG More Than 190 Gang Members, Sex Offenders And Violent Fugitives
Jesus walked in Galilee: for he did not want to walk in Judea: because the JEWS SOUGHT TO KILL HIM.
No one spoke openly of him (Jesus)---FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS
Jesus was NOT a Jew.
Saying America was founded on Judeo Christian beliefs is a Blasphemous Contradiction in terms. What bothers me is that Trump said this in one of his speeches...?
"I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich): and I know the blasphemy of "those who say they are Jews and are not, but the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN."
"Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
"For by their sorceries were all nations deceived."
Greek word for sorceries is Pharmakeia.
Transalation to English is Pharmacy.
ALL BIG PHARMA IS OWNED BY JEWS
You know...The demons killing people right
ISRAEL television: 90% of those newly infected yesterday over 60 years are vaccinated with two doses, and the other 10% are vaccinated with a single dose or without vaccination.@NicholasVeniamin