Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
Okay, so I'm a dog groomer and I've owned my own salon since I was 19. I'm 48 years old. I lose an average of 22 dogs a year to vaccination overdose. Two weeks ago I lost a little shih tzu named Annie. She died within hours of getting the rabies vax. That dog was the heart of their owners HOME! she was perfectly healthy before she went in. I groomed her the day before. tumors at the injection site? You bet your ass there are. Over Half of my clients have tumors or what the vets call fatty benign cysts. Both of my shih tzus ended up with them too before they passed away. Nobody listens to me either. You do not need these vaccinations! I do not ever, nor have I ever required them to come into my salon. The 2 dogs I have now have never had a vaccine and they are around 15-20 different dogs a day, 5 days a week and they have never gotten sick from another dog. I'm an open kennel salon too. That means my kiddos are free to be on the floor on a pet bed while they are in my care.
07:55 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 October, 06:34
In response Night Shift to her Publication
i see a wonderful holistic vet, no vaxx there either. Well Being Medicine Birmingham, AL dr. natalie blackmon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 09:26
might as well clean out the vets while we get rid of the shit people docs

Night Shift @kekerista
18 October, 09:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I want them to quit "practicing" on anything living.
It would be nice if they weren't slaves to the pharma industry and they actually knew what the hell is going on inside the bodies of animals.
For instance, I have to tell every one of my clients
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
To put their dogs on probiotics after their vets puts them on anitibotics.
EVERY Single woman knows to eat yogurt after antibiotics.
Antibiotics wipe out ALL of the bacteria in the gut. Even the good bacteria.
Vets KNOW this!
What's the most likely scenario if you wipe out all bacteria in people and pets?
A YEAST INFECTION.
What prevents a yeast infection?
Friendly probiotics.
Do the vets tell their patients this?
NO!
Why?
They make more money when their dog comes back with a yeast infection in 2 months.
Yeast infections are almost impossible to cure in canines.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I, as a stylist, should not have to give medical advice on the side.
But I do.
Even when I can ge

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 October, 06:40
In response reaper myer to his Publication
They all go. Vets vaccinate farm animals also.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
17 October, 02:35
Mahalo nui loa for this, kekerista 🤙

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 October, 12:13

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 October, 12:12
OMG!

I just adopted a puppy that someone left at the end of the driveway of our farm

I was thinking about not vaxxing him. Thank you for this post.

Perfect Timing 🥰🥰🥰

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
16 October, 04:21
Great post…

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 October, 03:56
We stopped jabbing our cats because we saw the connection to their illnesses. Stopped also the poison drops on the neck when y male went almost comatose for hours after the drops. No more flea collars filled with poison either. I feel bad that I didn’t stop sooner. Vet pharma is unnecessary.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 04:19
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I personally think that western medicine is only useful in emergency situations only. All western medicine. That's just me, though. It's not for everybody.

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 01:50
In response Wolfe Gentry to his Publication
I live on the washington/ idaho border and have clients from both states and some that travel from Oregon to see me.
The clients that travel from far away love my shampoo.
My husband make an castile shampoo and I personally make all the products I use in house.
1000% natural salon. I have complete control of what I expose my kids to. There's nothing I use that I wouldn't use on myself or my child.
And I'll tell you what....
I LOVE going to work every day
My clients trust me
I trust them
Most clients consider me family because that's the way I want to be treated.
Not many people can't wait to get to work in the morning.
I can honestly say that I do.
I consider it something that I get to do not that I have to do.
Being around animals you love is a great way to spend your time.
Bonus? I can lay my head on my pillow every night and say that
I've helped the family.
My own dogs are the heart of MY home.
It's a privilege to have the trust I do in my community.
Something

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
16 October, 12:57
I lost my bully to an injection site sarcoma. Actually was hemangiosarcoma! i am horrified that i trusted the conventional vets. i tried everything from CDS, fenbendazole, a Rife machine, all the chinese herbs, turkey tail, etc. we actually got him 10 quality months before the damn hemangio really attacked. But have no doubt: western veterinary medicine killed my sweet boy.

I take all my pets to holistic vets now. Such a loss for us. It is infuriating.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 02:10
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
I am so sorry!
You really don't know just how many pieces of your heart there are
Until they all are broken
and you are left to go on without them.
Much love

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 October, 12:44
all of my pets dont get vax. all are healthy. had a cat unvax lived to 14 yrs old

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 October, 12:36
I have always thought this and over the years listened to some radio pet/vet people saying don't get your pets vaxxed. But the Rabies vax is state law. That's the only one I've given my animals for many years. Maybe 20 years ago a couple got one of the others I was pressed to agree to. Just yesterday I needed a refill of an antibiotic for my 5 yr old cat, Thomas, who came with a red runny nose when he was 1 yr old. I usually use a product called Nose Relief but that sometimes must still use an antibiotic-- azithromycin at times. Southern Delaware, an allergy prone region--too many chicken houses, too much spread manure, cropdusters, too much corn crop emitting something while growing [maybe mold] dust when harvested, too much soy bean crop, all harvested in a 3-4 week period, just like the corn. Lots of forested land as well with evergreens that slows air flow. For 35 yrs since I was 31 when married living on land my husband inherited from his parents. Very heavily wooded.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 October, 12:21
My cat was around 18 years old when he finally died. never gave him vaccinations. Lived outside most of the time. not sure exactly how he ended up 10 miles away but I found out someone took him to the vet and they put him down. Really wonder how long he would’ve lived if he wasn’t injected.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 01:59
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
WOW! I wonder how long he would have lived too.
Back when I was first learning the trade I worked at a vet clinic too, as a vet tech. I worked with a vet who left that practice and started her own practicing holistic pet care. I was good friends with her for a LONG time. She told me back then she just couldn't go to work every day with that darn hippocratic oath.....when she was actively breaking it every minute of the day "practicing" medicine. I mean, that says something right there. I mentioned an oxygen product in one of these responses. The first set of my dogs (shih tzu's) had two round of shots before I learned the disadvantages from them. I started using the oxygen and then would periodically give it to the dogs.
I don't think it was a coincidence that Molly lived to be 18 and Miko lived to a ripe old age of almost 20. They both had LONG lives!

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
16 October, 11:42
Yes!! No one talks about this, so thank you! 1 out of 2 dogs over 10yrs old will get cancer. Do you notice, even a 4yr old dogs will have greying muzzles? Then add in the terrible quality of commercial pet food. Dogs and cats are carnivores but most food is corn and fillers and little protein. Pet food manufacturers are the primary donors along w pharma to all these Vet programs too. I would encourage pet owners to consider homeopathic medicine to treat your animals at home. There are remedies to give your pet for vaccinosis if your pet has to get that first rabies vax.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
16 October, 11:21
I believe it. Vaccinations arent ood for anyone or thing. I read some where a long time ago the Vets were saying animals only needed one dose of vaccines thats it.
Thats what I did with my pets but in hindsight,I shouldnt of done any at all.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 October, 10:14
Thank you for this! Both of these posts are divine timing! My french bulldog was injured and in terrible pain. I had to take him to Kansas State University ER. They asked me about his vaccines. I told them I had his puppy vaccines but he wasn't "up to date". They recommended I get them done and really scared me about what could happen to him. I was going to ask everyone on here about dog vaccinations. I had the thought they were not necessary and harmful just like for humans. I am so thankful you shared this! He will not be getting them! You might have jsut saved his life!

debbie french @animalsgalore
16 October, 10:13
Unfortunately, The fucking vet requires them before you can bring your animal in the office. I had to bring my dying cat in for euthanasia and they wanted to give her a damn rabies jab. The vets are the biggest part of the problem!!

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 02:17
In response debbie french to her Publication
We need to start arguing with them! Hit them in the face with the truth! Titers can be done and they show antibodies and that is enough proof that they would be breaking their hippocratic oath, do no harm.
Or
We need more holistic vets.
They get it.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 October, 09:56
Just over 20 years ago I started looking in to my dogs vaccinations, I had to write away to a university in NZ who sent me some info on studies done on how detrimental vaccines were to our dogs health.

Since then my dogs have had puppy vaccinations and thats it. A few years ago one of my elderly dogs was laid to rest, I titre tested her before she passed and she has 3 times the level of needed immunity from just her puppy jabs.

People need to stop blindly following what ANY and EVERY medical industry tell us.

Stop killing our pets with jabs, flea and tick chemicals, toxic worming chemicals and rubbish dog junk food - there are so many natural and safe alternatives out there.

Every pet owner should have this book, Tom is a vet and has lots of info on links to the pet food industry and vet universities and their dodgy ties.

Pet food and pet pharma are BIG business and that means they need sick pets!

http://rawmeatybones.com/

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 October, 10:44
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Lost Quinn bout the same time this insanity all started. But unfortunately it was just after we learned all we did full blown about vaccines that he had already lost a front leg & by then had lungs riddled with the small tumors and the big guy spent his last 30hrs alive coughing constantly unable to even sleep for a 1min time span. My wife, (her dog) finally saw that connection as he'd been vaxed just months prior to the tumor showing up. Of course sadly it was in retrospect but she abandon western medicine & is a 32yr RN. He was her first "baby" from a pup so it was a real hard blow for her. But it made her back up & look at what's going on & then same time the TV exploded with the plandemic. Our new pup 1yr old recently has been meat only with tiny bowl of dry on the side but takes a week for her to eat a bowl of dry. I mix raw but will be adding more raw. She almost "glows" shes so crazy healthy, & the tooth plaque comes from corn/sugar in dog food! It's It's a sign of Disease!

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
16 October, 09:15
My dog was perfectly healthy until he had his shots and then he developed a small cyst and started having real bad allergies. The cyst has gone away but now I have to fork out 100 bucks a month for his allergy meds.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 October, 09:28
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
gave my dog Benadryl for allergies & bee stings...
her snout swells when she bites a bee!!!!
silly girl.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 October, 10:15
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
Did you do anything to make the cysts go away?
I trusts Vets as much as Doctors.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 October, 09:13
OMG. INSTA-BOOKMARK!
Thank you, Bless you, for this post.

I DO get the rabies shots for the dogs. p.e.r.i.o.d. Absolutely utterly NO other jabs.

Never realized actually a possibility of NO rabies crapola injections--but I'm here deep behind enemy lines in out-of-control Northern CA SF Bay area. Toxic with an overabundance of Karens! Annnnnd, there are a lot of wild critters, coyotes skunks racoons prowling about. Should I/shouldn't I continue w/rabies jabs. You've given me a lot to think about!

Always prepare their food (raw, organic). Lots of info online.
Time consuming? you betcha. Worth it? Big time!

Giant Schnauzers. Do my own grooming. R U impressed? 😜

Peace and LOVE to you! 🐶

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 09:16
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Look into Titers.
I can make an educated guess is that if you have one done it will show your kiddos will never need a rabies vax again.
Love those schnauzers!

Whimma Texas @Whimma
16 October, 09:05
Holy cow I feel like such a jerk for not realizing they are doing the same thing to our best friends as they are to us!

no more doggy vax for us!
thx for pointing out the obvious

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 09:07
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Stand your ground too! Don't back down. There will be push backs but there's tons of research on it to back it up.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
16 October, 08:56
I stopped vaccinating my dog too, when i stopped vaccinating my baby. Why would i protect one & not the other.

Unfortunately i still accidentally poisoned my dog with bravecto. I trusted my mother in law that it was safe, instead if doing my own research. 😭

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 09:05
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
When you know better, you do better. That's the best you can do.
I made a boo boo myself, even with all of the knowledge I have on holistic pet care.
I made my own dog food. Only I used chicken and beef from the grocery store. I almost killed my dogs looking at the toxicology reports.
Grocery store meat has hormones and antibiotics. Eaten on a regular basis is very toxic to your pets. So I thought I was doing good, but made a mistake.
We went all natural. Much healthier for all of us. We buy meat from a local farmer. The dogs food is made from our table scraps and garden produce.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 October, 08:52
Yea, the vet that I've been going to for years and I had a long discussion the last time I took mine in. She was determined they both need a lot of shots. I was determined they didn't. Guess who won. Me. She was not happy with me. I don't really care.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 08:58
In response Susie Que to her Publication
The vets around here understand me but I'm bad for their business.
LOL...sort of the truth teller around my small town.
If your vet is hassling you ask for TITERS.
Titers will show that your dog still has antibodies, whether natural or induced by vaccination. By law they can't deny you proper licensing if you need that sort of thing.

Dottie French @DotOn777
16 October, 08:52
WOW...I have a cat story for you. But first~let me say, My Dora was 16 years old when I laid her to rest. That is good for a German Shorthair pointer! I did NOT get regular vaxxes for her, only ones she 'needed' to be seen by the vet, I am so relieved she isn't here today. I have 4 cats. Mama is 4, Pearl is 2 and Rudy and Leo are 1 y.o. They are ALL inside cats except Mama. I wanted to spay the 2 females. I had to take out a CareCredit card and so far, 3 cats have received their battery of shots and Mama is spayed...$2000 so far,I was instructed to worm each animal, which I applied to the back of their necks. Within 24 hours, they all laid down but Rudy started throwing up...for three days he wretched nothing but stomach bile, and no one was eating...I thought Rudy was going to die. It was during that time I decided I made the wrong choice. My cats are not exposed to the outside elements and their guts are almost pristine. I asked God to forgive my ignorance and let my cats live.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 October, 08:44
TRUTH-Vaccines Kill.
Thats why they push them.
We are Created by God.
They hate us.
Stand with the Whole Armor of God.
LOVE

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 October, 08:44
Wish there were more like you❤️My kitties I am able to get away with not vaxxing, but no overnight kennels will take a dog w/o having ALL up to date sh*t pumped into them. It’s abattoe that I am outnumbered on.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 08:54
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Little known fact is that most small independent pet stylists have a list of people who will either come to your house or your dog or cat goes to theirs. This is the best route to go.
You won't find them in the phone book or online.
I have at least 6 people I know personally who do this on the side.
They are retired people on social security that will love to watch your pet while you are away. They love the company and it helps with them being on a fixed income.
Years ago I suggested doing this to one of my retired clients and I referred my clients to her.
She then, got together with some of her retired friends and created a little babysitting club.....for dogs.
She and the others stay quite busy with my referrals.
More people need to do this, I swear!
It's great money and you get to hang out with a sweet animal for a few days.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
16 October, 08:41
thats heartbreaking, i get grief all the time from family and friends because i didnt vaccinate Abel after breeders got his first at 10 weeks old, n dewormer, and he was severely ill for weeks, was sick and couldnt keep liquids down, had 2 types of worms, bleeding from back passage, they asked me for help, he also had fracture on his leg, i gave him cbd oil and creams at 11 weeks old and use essential oils lavender/chamomile/frankincense, he was only meant to be here 10 days recovery, he is 21 months old and still with us.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
16 October, 08:35
My dog died from a cancerous tumor on his back leg all due to a vaccine. Doctor told me it was the vax. He sees the same tumor all the time. Bastards killed my dog.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 October, 08:26
👍

Richie Richard @Richie
16 October, 07:59
I wish you were near me. I can't bring my dog to be groomed, or even to a "day care" to have companionship with other dogs if I don't vaccinate her.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 08:08
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
I'm so sorry! You might want to call around to different salons. I don't advertise that I don't require vacc and don't kennel for fear of all the Karens creating a shit storm. But if someone new asks I'll be honest about it. Most of my clients have been with me for years and we have an understanding. Your best bet is a little mom and pop shop. Corporate and bigger places have policies and procedures. Smaller shops that are independently owned make their own rules. Wish you were closer too, darn it.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 October, 04:52
Good for you. Yep Vaccines are just as dangerous for pets as they are for humans. ALSO do not forget..those damn flea and tick chemicals lathered all over them is a killer too. Those Seresto collars are deadly. Just remember..if it is a chemical..it isn't safe. And if you dont know, research it. Most everything is unsafe for them and us. Even kibble is nasty. You know.. McDonalds with the human meat in it..well kibble is even worse. Feed homemade all the way. Anyone wants to know how...message me..be glad to help you out on feeding homemade.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 October, 08:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Well said, and I agree with you. It's definitely time for a rethink, regarding pet care!

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
16 October, 09:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I would love to have you share dog food guidelines. Thank you!