Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
Ours is unvaxxed and groomers refuse to groom him because he does not have rabies vax. I give him a scissor cut and will do so until i find someone willing to take him in. Dog food is another scam to make them sick.
08:34 AM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 September, 01:26
In response God Wins to her Publication
I taught myself to groom my schnauzers 12 yrs ago because of this.
Practice makes perfect.
Besides, its too expensive every 6-8 weeks if u have multiple dogs.
I throw a small tarp on counter with vaccuum hose next to me and clean and disinfect really good and its no big deal. Too cold in winter to use the garage so...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
12 September, 02:59
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
We bathe him outdoors and in the tub in winters. He is almost 2 and is tall and takes me so much time to cut his thick coat. Thought if someone could groom him once I would maintain it. But have had no luck. Yeah, i think I will be a pro in scissor cut (he does not like clippers) after some time.😊

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 October, 08:47
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
That's what I would learn to do if I had a dog