Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 September, 01:22
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I refused to vaccinate my dogs after I bought them.
Guess what? No issues whatsoever. The Vet and I argued about the rabies thing. I said no.
But the 2 new schnauzers I got in the spring were sick from the vaccines. Breathing issues, snotty noses, diarrhea etc...I couldn't even bring them home on schedule cuz the effects would have harmed my other schnauzer who is 10 yrs old and healthy as she can be from being unvaccinated. How crazy is that?
Never again!
Because I live in the country I am void from giving rabies shots. Ha.
They cannot force me to do it. No law if u live in the country.
Dog food is toxic. So many pet food recalls lately. Scary.
I feed them from the garden and fruit trees. Make ur own food.
They love stir frys with veggies, brown rice and a gravy made from baked chicken or turkey. U can use almond flour-zucchini flour or cornstarch for thickening. Dog heaven. lol My dogs r huge from it.
How ever did the dogs survive the ages without vaccines or pet food? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 September, 01:31
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
U should c my dogs eat this food I make. People told me they'd eat it. lol
I add hamburger&Ground turkey to the stir fry. Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini etc is so good for them. I add apples from the trees I have.
If u have a food dryer, those treats r the best for them especially sweet potatoes but they will devour apples, peaches, bananas etc