Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
i am happy to report my cats got 0 they 20 soon,but I forgot all I researched when i had my first baby(!) and I gave him two doses that gave him an reaction and i was godsmacked, my pisst levels where through the roof. I took full responsibility for my actions and pulled him out of the childvaxx program, the nurse Said she was reporting me to the cdc register base off non vaxxed here. Its Gestapo tactics. My child has Autism they say, I dont agree as children are in constant development and damages are healed, its crucial eveyones aboard the ship and not tell Children they are a diagnose, then they will be heavier defined i think
My child is not medicated nor will he be by [they're] filth,but I am reminding him of Jesus and his conciousness from Him
Jesus forgive me, hate the sin not the sinner please I am having to forgive my self over and over again
I am rewriting the wrong in Gods glory if He wants ❤️
10:31 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 October, 02:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
Wow so "they" not only poison children with over 60 vaccines before the age of 18 but also poison dogs with vaccines as well...I wonder how many vaccine injuries there are for dogs? Big Pharma doesn't discriminate...They kill everything eventually but not until they squeeze the max amount of $ from them and their loved ones to try to keep them alive after they have injured them ;( I hope there is a hell for these monsters...hope to God there is...Do no harm my ass!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
16 October, 03:14
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I remember them saying my cats needs aids vaccines 2005ca.. I said aids vaccine!? they made a vaccine? who got the nobel prize?