Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
my dogs ‘health routines’ stopped when mine stopped almost 3 years ago. vet keeps sending ‘wellness’ reminders & I keep putting him off.
12:22 PM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 October, 04:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I highly recommend yearly check ups...just tests and thats all. If they find something..go home and research until your brain is mush before you make any rash decisions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 October, 04:54
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Wellness visits are yearly bloodwork and teeth cleaning if needed. in dogs that may be showing joint issues or are older 8+, get xrays of heart and hips. NO VACCINES should ever be included in wellness visits. that isnt wellness. But do keep an eye on bloodwork/CBC , teeth heart and joints.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 October, 10:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Is Heartgard okay?