Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.
12:18 PM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 September, 05:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
tells us more doc commando 🤓📝🔥 when is that trump arrest insider & how is your submarine working out around the island?
🎥😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 September, 03:13
THAT'S ME, I am a proud ANON I have been fighting since 2015 I missed 4 days in march of this year due to surgery, And never missed another day, been thrown off of Twitter 5 times This is my home base I love all you Anons... Really no one even knows I'm alive. I AM GOD'S WARRIOR AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL WE ARE TRULY FREE OR I AM SENT TO GOD.WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
11 September, 01:47
I look forward to the crowns in heaven

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 September, 01:29
i choose the latter, our forefathers called it Our Duty and Our LORD calls us His VVarriors! so vve fight

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 September, 11:52
I'll stay where I am! ♥️

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
10 September, 12:20
don't want any reward.
this horror show needs to end,
for good.

arba happihr @arba
10 September, 12:18
AMEN!
I have not once thought about a follower.
Never would I have thought anyone would be interested in my view.
I only wanted to share news that I found serious enough to post to help people.
I was hoping to learn more, I prayed for Trump and his loved ones daily. WE need him safe and back, He is a man of God
People come, people go
I only wanted to help
People I know , know my heart, they just can't imagine this kind of horror happening on the planet!
NO ONE I KNOW has believed one word of my AU messages!
OO Well.
I think they believe I'm crying wolf.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
10 September, 10:29
I post what I do on social media only to try and get people to wake up and see what is really going on. I could care less about followers, likes, etc. I just want to see people wake up and fight against this evilness.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 September, 11:51
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Me too!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
10 September, 01:49
I totally needed to hear that today ❤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 01:40
11:18
ONE JR

Well this might be true for some I guess, but Nana really has never cared who knows my name or not on that side of it.

But on the "why do it" side, HELL NO!
If Nana had to be here to do this just for the fame of it or just to get followers, I would sure as hell be doing something else!!!
I would not be here at all. What I do would be the same but I would not have ever been doing it on social media.

Plain and simple, Nana is here because almost 4 yrs ago
God DEMANDED that I pay attention and when he throws down a lightenblot shaped like a cross in front of you with a baby under it...and DEMANDS...well I do what he tells me.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
09 September, 07:54
i have no care about follows i deeply care about this country one nation under God. i haved learned alot from the people i follow which only a few only recently i have been trying to support and pray more public because we are so close to the end of it and i see people are tired but we are right at the cusp we need the extra prayer and belief to cross the finish line. So thankful for all of you. May God Blees everyone and truly the best is yet to come.

Ana Tate @Anatated
09 September, 07:46
To anon, not to anon. It isn’t about me. They already know I am. Pretty sure that’s how I got here.

For me, it’s more about those who didn’t ask for the spotlight and therefore don’t need the added complications of having to answer for what I do or don’t do.

I have lived my life being pursued by them. The death threats started when I was born. I’m not afraid. I just don’t make choices for other people.

If they really want me, they know where to find me and no amount of hiding behind a name on the internet is going to stop them.

I’m not always sure what I’m supposed to be doing, but I do know that I can’t do it if I don’t show up.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
09 September, 05:53
Best job in the world!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 September, 05:37
I only use my real name Doc as I have fought them for over 20 years and not going too cower as I do not fear them
I know Fame and they did everything in their power too destroy me but I am still here !

I am here with my real name as I will not hide from evil

I get your point but many use their name on here -- The enemy know me and I will not lurk in the shadows in this battle

Not after fame had it

Not after money

Just here too defeat evil

https://vimeo.com/6404318
THE LEGENDARY YEAR ZERO RADIO SHOW on Vimeo

The writer and creator of the Year Zero sci/fi novel and movie Robert wakefield talks about the book, the inspiration, the music and the movie thats coming in the…

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 September, 07:35
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Ur great Robert!...U rock!!! Do it how u gotta do it. I feel much the same way. Didnt know ur a writer. I have interest only in Truth where i can find it, read it, or watch it. If thats ur topic i can dig it. Hopefully not insulting u to say i dont care for fiction...tho i have enjoyed some books which are. Keep up the great work sir...i love ur posts.👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🌴 We will all meet on the other side of Truth released to the world. *Only we* are on the right side of history!!! Well done lad! (as u say accross the pond)😉

deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 September, 03:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I use my name for that reason I will never cower or hide from evil. YOU WANT ME, COME GET ME

Red Edge @Rededge
09 September, 04:38
take the second one a million times over ..

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 September, 04:38
perfect - even if one person sees a post you have made and it connects with them - you have done your job - sometimes it is the simple and quiet people that influence most -- God Bless

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 September, 04:34
Is identity relevant?
If folks want to be anon, fine.
If not, fine.
Blaine says Hi!

09 September, 07:47
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Ur a badass Blaine! ....and U rock!!! Stay tough good man!...love ur shirt!👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🌴

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
09 September, 04:27

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 September, 03:34
Just like you, DoQ+! America thanks and loves you! Keep up the good fight:) ❤️❤️❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 September, 03:24
I think becoming an Anon Patriot was a very human process. The sum of all experiences from your childhood, the experiences at work, how the media managed to get hold of you, your friends, the living environment and possibly the epigenetic experiences of your ancestors ...
I've noticed from childhood that I was steered in a certain direction ... I think like many here.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 September, 03:06
How are you doing Doq? Did our prayers help you?

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 September, 02:22
Im a nobody that wants to help somebody.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 September, 04:20
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
And you are helping.
I cannot tell you how many times your name has popped up on a post or in comments and it made me smile. You have been supportive, even though nobody has told you- now I did.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 September, 04:22
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
🙏🏻💓
also, your ts is 1122 in my tz :)

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 September, 02:06
this must be a jab at the youtubers still making money 💰 off their stupid videos that divide us. sickens me how out of touch w reality they are. all scared to lose their fortunes.

anon UP and join us 🇺🇸 😎🤠
Family > money 🤮
Jesus > fame

i quit my real estate job in this disgustingly elevated market because i dont believe in ripping people off 80,000 for one commission cheque. i will not participate in that. i wasted money on school for real estate its a good thing i dont care about money 😆😆😆 i also paid my university student loan debts off in full the day i finished in 2014. 😆😆

i need an idea for a new career path to use my brain 🧠

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
09 September, 03:15
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I understand. I graduated first in my7 nursing school class. I worked hard to get my degree. I gave up my license 5 years ago when I had to admit today's medicine is a lie. I will never go back to the medical community until it is completely overhauled.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 September, 04:00
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Hopefully, the promise of NESARA will come through and you'll be rewarded for sacrificing financial gain in a corrupt system. There are always opportunities for honest people who want to contribute instead of take from the system. I hope one comes your way.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
09 September, 01:52
your terms are accepted. Eternal reward it is!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 September, 01:34
I choose the ladder... 😜

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 September, 01:31
🥰🕊🤍💯

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 September, 01:27
Amen Doq

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
09 September, 01:22
I want peace, the end to evil, corruption, greed, the abuse of children, the list goes on.

Patriots are in control.

#FANILYISEVERYTHING

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
09 September, 01:18
A War-torn wounded nobody here.
Unto death. ⚔️ 🇺🇸 🌍💜

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 September, 01:09
I don’t quite see it in such mechanical terms (named vs anon, reach vs obscure). What matters is impact and accountability. There are trade-offs linked to venue. AU is very “autist” and pure hearted. Unattractive to those who promote themselves via controversy and division.

Being anonymous is correlated to altruism, but not synonymous with it. A public persona “nanobrand” helps people to locate you, and real name gives accountability in the long run. My critical divide is not seeking profit or unneeded resources based on sacrifice of others.

09 September, 03:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well said Martin. The "profiteers" are in some cases *in need* for the trade off of time and energy to public donations. The garb and whatnot...or merch they call it now...can also be fine. I still dont own any merch from anyone. And there is some i like...i just dont buy it. My son says: There are no women on the innernet. ...and apparently his whole generation learned that the hard way...lol. Anonomous just means u dont show ur face or give a name...which may say more about urself than an opinion of others who do what they do for whatever reasons. I put my pics up cuz i take responsibility for what i say. Accountability, as u say Martin, is all we have to offer once u've lost everything else. The word of an anonomous person means nothing in Truth. Identity can scare people who wish to be anonomous. Followers and fame? ...whats in a mans heart is not for us to judge. We must love eachother. Whats obvious is a mans worth by his works. Cheers Martin!...U rock!!!