Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:18
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
11:18
ONE JR

Well this might be true for some I guess, but Nana really has never cared who knows my name or not on that side of it.

But on the "why do it" side, HELL NO!
If Nana had to be here to do this just for the fame of it or just to get followers, I would sure as hell be doing something else!!!
I would not be here at all. What I do would be the same but I would not have ever been doing it on social media.

Plain and simple, Nana is here because almost 4 yrs ago
God DEMANDED that I pay attention and when he throws down a lightenblot shaped like a cross in front of you with a baby under it...and DEMANDS...well I do what he tells me.
01:40 AM - Sep 10, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it