Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:18
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 September, 05:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I only use my real name Doc as I have fought them for over 20 years and not going too cower as I do not fear them
I know Fame and they did everything in their power too destroy me but I am still here !

I am here with my real name as I will not hide from evil

I get your point but many use their name on here -- The enemy know me and I will not lurk in the shadows in this battle

Not after fame had it

Not after money

Just here too defeat evil

https://vimeo.com/6404318
THE LEGENDARY YEAR ZERO RADIO SHOW on Vimeo

The writer and creator of the Year Zero sci/fi novel and movie Robert wakefield talks about the book, the inspiration, the music and the movie thats coming in the…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Ur great Robert!...U rock!!! Do it how u gotta do it. I feel much the same way. Didnt know ur a writer. I have interest only in Truth where i can find it, read it, or watch it. If thats ur topic i can dig it. Hopefully not insulting u to say i dont care for fiction...tho i have enjoyed some books which are. Keep up the great work sir...i love ur posts.πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œπŸŒ΄ We will all meet on the other side of Truth released to the world. *Only we* are on the right side of history!!! Well done lad! (as u say accross the pond)πŸ˜‰
07:35 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it