Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:18
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
this must be a jab at the youtubers still making money 💰 off their stupid videos that divide us. sickens me how out of touch w reality they are. all scared to lose their fortunes.

anon UP and join us 🇺🇸 😎🤠
Family > money 🤮
Jesus > fame

i quit my real estate job in this disgustingly elevated market because i dont believe in ripping people off 80,000 for one commission cheque. i will not participate in that. i wasted money on school for real estate its a good thing i dont care about money 😆😆😆 i also paid my university student loan debts off in full the day i finished in 2014. 😆😆

i need an idea for a new career path to use my brain 🧠
02:06 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 September, 04:00
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Hopefully, the promise of NESARA will come through and you'll be rewarded for sacrificing financial gain in a corrupt system. There are always opportunities for honest people who want to contribute instead of take from the system. I hope one comes your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 September, 05:49
In response David Treciak to his Publication
im praying thank you very much 🥰❤🙏 God Bless You

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
09 September, 03:15
I understand. I graduated first in my7 nursing school class. I worked hard to get my degree. I gave up my license 5 years ago when I had to admit today's medicine is a lie. I will never go back to the medical community until it is completely overhauled.

09 September, 05:51
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
sorry to hear you had to change and suffer, i hope you have been successful since leaving the health industry❤🙏 blessings coming your way big time, thank you for leaving pharma

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 September, 03:08
use your real estate knowledge and help oversight orphanages

09 September, 03:14
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
great idea thank you❤

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 September, 03:04
Maybe Anon(s) will come up with something for you. I'm saving this post.