Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:18
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 September, 01:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don’t quite see it in such mechanical terms (named vs anon, reach vs obscure). What matters is impact and accountability. There are trade-offs linked to venue. AU is very “autist” and pure hearted. Unattractive to those who promote themselves via controversy and division.

Being anonymous is correlated to altruism, but not synonymous with it. A public persona “nanobrand” helps people to locate you, and real name gives accountability in the long run. My critical divide is not seeking profit or unneeded resources based on sacrifice of others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Well said Martin. The "profiteers" are in some cases *in need* for the trade off of time and energy to public donations. The garb and whatnot...or merch they call it now...can also be fine. I still dont own any merch from anyone. And there is some i like...i just dont buy it. My son says: There are no women on the innernet. ...and apparently his whole generation learned that the hard way...lol. Anonomous just means u dont show ur face or give a name...which may say more about urself than an opinion of others who do what they do for whatever reasons. I put my pics up cuz i take responsibility for what i say. Accountability, as u say Martin, is all we have to offer once u've lost everything else. The word of an anonomous person means nothing in Truth. Identity can scare people who wish to be anonomous. Followers and fame? ...whats in a mans heart is not for us to judge. We must love eachother. Whats obvious is a mans worth by his works. Cheers Martin!...U rock!!!
03:00 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it