Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:18
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I only use my real name Doc as I have fought them for over 20 years and not going too cower as I do not fear them
I know Fame and they did everything in their power too destroy me but I am still here !

I am here with my real name as I will not hide from evil

I get your point but many use their name on here -- The enemy know me and I will not lurk in the shadows in this battle

Not after fame had it

Not after money

Just here too defeat evil

https://vimeo.com/6404318
THE LEGENDARY YEAR ZERO RADIO SHOW on Vimeo

The writer and creator of the Year Zero sci/fi novel and movie Robert wakefield talks about the book, the inspiration, the music and the movie thats coming in the…

05:37 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 September, 03:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I use my name for that reason I will never cower or hide from evil. YOU WANT ME, COME GET ME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 September, 07:35
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Ur great Robert!...U rock!!! Do it how u gotta do it. I feel much the same way. Didnt know ur a writer. I have interest only in Truth where i can find it, read it, or watch it. If thats ur topic i can dig it. Hopefully not insulting u to say i dont care for fiction...tho i have enjoyed some books which are. Keep up the great work sir...i love ur posts.πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œπŸŒ΄ We will all meet on the other side of Truth released to the world. *Only we* are on the right side of history!!! Well done lad! (as u say accross the pond)πŸ˜‰

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 September, 07:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Ditto, nothing to gain,
nothing to hide !

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 September, 07:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
U rock Mandy!!! I dont how people of opposite parties make it work. I could never be with someone who fundamentally disagrees with me. Maybe ur more willing to forgive him for his insolence than i would be...lol. But then i have always taken things way too serious. Cant help it...im one of those i guess. I love the Q posts and requisite research cuz it showed me why i always felt like something was seriously effed up in this world...and i NEVER wanted to participate in it....until i found people who were on the same page as me....for the most part. πŸ˜ŽπŸ’œπŸŒ΄πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ