Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:18
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 September, 04:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is identity relevant?
If folks want to be anon, fine.
If not, fine.
Blaine says Hi!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Ur a badass Blaine! ....and U rock!!! Stay tough good man!...love ur shirt!πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œπŸŒ΄
07:47 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
09 September, 08:11
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
nice axe in your pic!

09 September, 08:30
Thank u sir. One of 4 strats...i love tham all...but my white one is special to me! Always wanted a white Fender strat like Jimi's.πŸ€—πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œπŸŒ΄

09 September, 08:06
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thanks. Just trying to hold my own.
Saying on shirt from my F1 racingfavorite
Kimi. He was very minimal n direct w the press. After getting the lead in a race, he had to tell his engineer to shut up.
Yup. He won.

09 September, 08:28
Im an F1 fan too! Been thinking: Last yr was a strange ending. Seems the nazis at mercedes and the nazis at the helm of F1 conspired to keep nazi michael shoemaker fom being totally eclipsed by the lil half black kid. Lewis had already eclipsed most of his records...and 7 championships was about to be TOTALLY ECLIPSED by 8 for Lewis. Regardless of faves it was messed up. Suddenly mercedes cant produce speed?...or drivability? Naw...he wont break that tie with nazi shoemaker....and they may let Max do it...all his fans wear the orange revolution colors. Am i wrong about that?😐