Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.
05:33 PM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
29 July, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
love all you fellow anons! responses are so interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
29 July, 10:17
Quantum entanglement

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
29 July, 09:40
I seen????

Should be I saw.

EEN or AW

What gives VK?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 July, 10:44
In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
maybe past tense

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 July, 08:14
You know despite my mothers warnings about stepping on sharp things........... I've known this since I was a little girl................... and.................

Daddy supported it.............

and..................

I am literally barefoot any time I am not required to wear shoes.. (job - etc). Even in winter.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
29 July, 05:48
Try examining the blood when you are in a bad mood and then the blood when you are in a good mood. I was introduced to it by a doctor who tested my blood after my blood test results were very bad and I immediately put myself on a hard regimen to get better. During this regime (purification of body and spirit), he said that under the microscope the blood was renewed before the eyes of the doctor who examined it.
Blood has an even better memory than water - longer lasting with a more intense effect.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 July, 12:13
👀

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 July, 12:09
I've been looking at microscopes to look at stuff growing on my skin since people have gotten jabbed. Way less itchiness and the 'growths' have diminished since I started taking Ivermectin. Seems to be three different textures so I'm thinking some of them HAVE to be a result of the transmitted mRNA from the jabbed. Thus my looking at microscopes. #yeast #Grapheneoxide #mRNA

What kind of microscope do you have?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 July, 11:52
Looked at mine recently also (weird vibe). I want to compare mine to my husband, who had Moderna.

I need to post some of my microscope pics (it is 400x and connects to my laptop). The things on my skin make my heart flutter...not in a good way. My doctor will not even look at them. 🤦🏻‍♀️

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
28 July, 11:35
See if you can find a Bioptron Lamp with a Quantum Hyperlight C 60 Fullerene filter VK. Ive been Light Therapist with Bioptrons for 18 years. The C60 lens has only bern around gor a couple of years but its unbelievable how powerful it is. I will post a vid.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
29 July, 10:27
In response james wafer to his Publication

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 July, 11:12
😎Try talking to your blood/DNA! Try thinking a message to it as well!

Try telling your DNA and your blood that you Love yourself!

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
28 July, 10:02
I have been wanting to do the exact same thing . Been looking at scopes . Going to make it a prerequisite for dates .

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
28 July, 10:00
I would love to look at my blood before and after grounding just to see for myself

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 July, 09:37
🤔I swear I just saw something were they did experiments with blood drawn and then watched as people who the blood was taken from experienced things on the other side of the world & the blood reacted. Why can't I remember where I saw it?

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 11:35
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
wow now that you mention that I read or saw that same thing but I can't remember where

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
28 July, 11:39
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Cleve Backster did experiments like that I think, after his time with plants and lie detectors. Cells taken from people would react no matter how far away the person was.

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
28 July, 09:30
The Thing | The Blood Test - YouTube

The mysterious "Thing" is killing off members of an Arctic research outpost one by one, then disguising itself among the researchers. MacReady (Kurt Russell)...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 July, 09:30
This is cool! Yay!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 July, 09:19
Q533 STAND UP AND FIGHT

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
28 July, 09:00
Makes you wonder if you gave blood to someone (as in blood transfusion), would that person be able to feel what you are feeling ... like the connection of twins etc

Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 July, 09:27
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
If this is the case, is this why (they) are always begging for more and more blood donors, or just steeling children/people for blood/andrenochrome? because(they) are not capable of feelings or emotions of (their) own? 🤔

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 July, 08:47
One of the most reported effectos on #vaccinated #BLOOD
its the #Rouleaux #effect ond bloods cells

different sources :

cant remember in some of the info its from Very OWN RESEARCH ..... i think that #Infovacunas ( Spain ) maybe do his research with blood of vaccinates be himself ( and also other sources )

https://odysee.com/resist...

28 July, 08:48
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
sangre vacunados

#BLOOD AFTER #vaccine ( Or radiation sometimes )

https://odysee.com/laquin...

28 July, 08:33

Richie Richard @Richie
28 July, 08:32
Looking forward to this.

28 July, 08:30
#BLOOD #vaccines #microscopios

The web its actually down i think

was about particulars exchanguig their information

2 mayor causas :

a ) Energy | frecuencies from antennas ... 5g ... more probably but could be ANYTHING able to project energy

b) the #vaccine in case of vaccinates ... mostly

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 July, 08:17
is it blue ? 💙

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
28 July, 08:18
love putting different things under the scope. Blood was not one, but now you have me thinking.
Do you have ‘sticky’ blood or free flowing? I look forward to the videos.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
29 July, 07:26
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
saw slides looking just like this before and after grounding
on the Earth

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
28 July, 07:48
DNA

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 July, 07:52
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

LeLe John @Grace1125
28 July, 07:43

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 July, 07:28
Interesting timing considering VKs experiment. Short vid and Father Mark is a great ambassador to all Christians so wotrth a listen,
https://youtu.be/KMmEJ7VTV...
New Eucharistic Miracle in Mexico? - Fr. Mark Goring, CC - YouTube

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/251891/a-new-eucharistic-miracle-in-mexicoSUBSCRIBE - click link below to receive Fr. Mark's daily videos by emailhtt...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 July, 12:36
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
💖

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 July, 10:16
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Further Analysis of Heart Beating Eucharistic Miracle Reported in Mexico - Fr. Mark Goring, CC - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747s-WgS7a0SUBSCRIBE - click link below to receive Fr. Mark's daily videos by emailhttp://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.j...

Indy Denny @IndyDenny
28 July, 07:11
There are several experiments on what influences blood, several volunteers had their blood drawn and then rode a roller coaster while their blood was observed while under a microscope. As they traveled over the big drops and dips their blood reacted at the precise moments. Also, another one on how prayer DOES influence blood changes...seek them out and read them

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
28 July, 07:09
Reminds me if people getting organ transplants and having memories from the donor!!!
Just knowing they truth will make us so much more free!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 July, 07:01
VK, I think you posted a video recently about our DNA reacting in synchronicity with our emotions, even if separated from us by miles. This sounds like the same principle. Our soul is our essence, and it makes sense that it infuses and informs every part of our being. It also connects us back to Our Creator, and to all of His Creation, I suspect.

Genesis 2:7
7 then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Psalm 139:13
13 For thou didst form my inward parts,
thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.

God is the Source.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 July, 07:00
My mom always told me to stop crossing my eyes or they would get stuck that way! 🤣😂 Oh shoot…maybe they DID get stuck that way and I just didnt realize it! May be why everything seems so screwed up right now?! 🤪