Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 05:33
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
VK, I think you posted a video recently about our DNA reacting in synchronicity with our emotions, even if separated from us by miles. This sounds like the same principle. Our soul is our essence, and it makes sense that it infuses and informs every part of our being. It also connects us back to Our Creator, and to all of His Creation, I suspect.

Genesis 2:7
7 then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Psalm 139:13
13 For thou didst form my inward parts,
thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.

God is the Source.
07:01 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it