Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 05:33
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
28 July, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤔I swear I just saw something were they did experiments with blood drawn and then watched as people who the blood was taken from experienced things on the other side of the world & the blood reacted. Why can't I remember where I saw it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
wow now that you mention that I read or saw that same thing but I can't remember where
11:35 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whimma Texas, click on at the bottom under it