Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 05:33
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
🤔I swear I just saw something were they did experiments with blood drawn and then watched as people who the blood was taken from experienced things on the other side of the world & the blood reacted. Why can't I remember where I saw it?
09:37 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AAug22 in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
28 July, 11:39
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Cleve Backster did experiments like that I think, after his time with plants and lie detectors. Cells taken from people would react no matter how far away the person was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 11:35
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
wow now that you mention that I read or saw that same thing but I can't remember where