Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 05:33
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
28 July, 09:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Makes you wonder if you gave blood to someone (as in blood transfusion), would that person be able to feel what you are feeling ... like the connection of twins etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
If this is the case, is this why (they) are always begging for more and more blood donors, or just steeling children/people for blood/andrenochrome? because(they) are not capable of feelings or emotions of (their) own? 🤔
09:27 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
28 July, 11:39
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
It appears that when the Monsters steal their blood, they steal their energy.