Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 05:33
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 July, 07:52
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
28 July, 08:30
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
As a kid we didnt wear shoes in the summer. as an adult, of course that is different. well 2 days ago i stepped outside bare footed and it became emotional foe me. i almost started crying.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 July, 12:22
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
growing up in New Zealand, running around barefoot has been a kiwi kid thing. I hated wearing shoes. It’s winter here, quite mild where I live, & I’m barefoot daily...walk around on my lawn as much as possible...only time I put shoes on is when I leave the house to run errands.