Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 05:33
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Indy Denny @IndyDenny
There are several experiments on what influences blood, several volunteers had their blood drawn and then rode a roller coaster while their blood was observed while under a microscope. As they traveled over the big drops and dips their blood reacted at the precise moments. Also, another one on how prayer DOES influence blood changes...seek them out and read them
07:11 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IndyDenny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Indy Denny, click on at the bottom under it