Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 July, 05:18
I have used the fooked button a few times on AU to remove a spammer. Hardly ever blocked anyone. Occasionally pine for a mute; the odd person still tries to get attention by mentioning lots of "notable" accounts in a post. If they keep doing it, I just block. Emotionally AU is easy peasy to be on. The vibe is high and those who speak from ego just don't find a receptive audience, so stay away. Hold the reader's interest in mind, and only hit "publish" if there's value to them.

The jury is still out on TS. It may take the cultural shock of the Great Awakening (and mass awareness of media brainwashing, genetic poisoning, slave masters, etc) to get people to behave differently. Initially it will get much worse as scared and upset people tend not to be polite people. It's like we're all at different consciousness levels, and you should only try to interface with adjacencies, not jump levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 06:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Spot on with that. Different levels for sure. Lower vibes need to argue. If there are no enemies on a site, the lower vibers will argue with their own. TS shows these arguments in your feed, killing the good vibe there for me. If it wasn't for the Mute button I would be spending much less time there.

My biggest issue is if you get a lot of comments on a post. The sort order from oldest to newest will have you doing lots of scrolling just to keep up with the newest comments.

That being said its good to have a GenPop platform again. I enjoy seeing the OG anons. TS is a good tool to have in an Anon's arsenal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Not sure why but this feelz relevant on this topic..
08:42 AM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 July, 03:34
That would be the ultimate trigger for the MKUltraed! 💥

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
28 July, 01:23
First hand knowledge on this with my son unfortunately. 😢

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 July, 12:40
😳 Thats so easy to comprehend now! Guinea pig is not on my list to be in Life! 🤨😠

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
28 July, 12:29
This reminds me of this that I watched
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 July, 11:59
If [they] or CERN were bombing us with hate and conflict light/waves I hope we are bombed with love and unity now
It kinds of feels that way...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
28 July, 11:51
So would that be the real reason for "energy efficient" light bulbs.
They make it easier to control OUR energy?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 July, 11:47
So many things they have done too people that we don’t know half off it yet . satan and his demons need to go now !

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 July, 10:57
our neurons have been assaulted since birth by vaccines. We are wretchedly brain damaged, all of us.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
28 July, 10:55
could this be like the luciferase in the vaxx? a switch? I remember the Charles Leiber patents. the injectable computer.

https://patents.justia.com...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 July, 10:50
😂😂Satan’s symbolism always tells us:
LINK 👇🏻👇🏻

https://vimeo.com/12871098...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 July, 10:42
I wonder if [they] stimulate certain inidviduals via their cellphones, tv’s or gaming devices. I always assumed they used trigger words to control certain individuals, never thought of light. Could certain beams be coming from the sky, street lights, etc? Scary stuff.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 July, 11:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
YES heard with the mk ultras their "key words can be anything, as simple as "I'm sorry I have the wrong number" for instance. NOT kidding. Told pre net.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 July, 10:38

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
28 July, 10:28
wouldnt want to be over stimulated.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 July, 10:23
😱WOW!!!😳

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 10:16
Signal coming through cell phones? Only activates those already primed with graphene oxide or something?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 July, 10:40
In response New Years Day to her Publication
This is frightening.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
28 July, 10:11
After my drive into the office this morning through traffic, much more receptive to the implications...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 July, 10:09
woah, 30 seconds in and my first thought was 'how easy is it for them to create false flags these days' 🤯

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
28 July, 10:05
talk about guiding light?

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
28 July, 10:01
so if there’s bad light there must be good light. time to turn it on...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 09:59
We have known this all along too.

Sad what they have done to us all, the whole world has been totally compromised by satan, every system, every person to some extent.

We are breaking free now tho.
Flipping the switch on them.

It is God's turn!
Adam's seed will be taking over from here!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 July, 09:51
I have been sensitive lately to "danger vibes", which have been accurately insightful, I try not to let it escalate toward paranoia but must remember to be vigilant. I observe and experience dark energy working through weak, leaky vessels at the moment. Outside this collective there are different currents of energy swirling, stay aware and safe friends.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
28 July, 11:20
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I totally agree! Evil comes in through the weak!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 July, 09:43
So do both of the mice go back to normal after the neurons are not stimulated anymore or do they just go back to normal or possibly bonds closer? i’m just thinking about a couple instances where I fought with my sister or good friend (when I was young) and we bonded closer afterwards. Prince is on video saying it’s chemtrails that are the culprit. Lots of questions.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
28 July, 10:08
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
We can almost predict where there is going to be shootings in certain neighborhoods -- if you sight the chemtrails. Guess what we see them most over the predominately Black/ Brown communities! The morning news would bear out our suppositions! So many of us began to pray a lot whenever we see the c-trails!

Interestingly enough these c-trails were almost never seen a few months after President Trump was in the WH. They slowly started reappearing in mid-2020! No mistaking what was happening!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 July, 09:34
People HAVE been acting crazy in our town lately. There is always a layer of that around here, but lately its been extreme. Then my rooster who is typically super chill destoyed two of my hens and I do mean destroyed them. Very brutal! Is this why?! 🤔

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 July, 09:53
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
I do not know if it is because we have better reporting on these incidents now (20 seconds in and its posted on the local fb page)... or if there has been an uptick in violent behaviour, but in the last year particularly, there have been MANY more public domestic disputes, fights in the streets, and murders in our rural town.

Of course, there has also been a HUGE influx of CA residents moving here too... however, as the house prices have skyrocketed, that cannot be explained by low income imports...

On the other hand, our area does have large numbers of those going through drug rehabilitation... but, I have also heard it also has a large population of retired CIA agents too...

The area also has many tunnels, as they used to mine in the mountains around us.

So many possible reasons, hard to pick a difinitive one.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 July, 10:28
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
😳😱😳

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 July, 09:33
We should all start a business here and sell faraday cage helmets...They only come in "tinfoil" but are really fashionable! lol

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 July, 09:54
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
And we’ll paint them white. Functional White Hats. Everyone will want one!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
28 July, 10:13
It makes me think there is a reason the DS chose to use the terminology "TIN FOIL"" hats as a sign of mockery, low intelligence, and gullibility! Hmmm...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 July, 09:30
Hold the line and have sex but don't kill each other! Got it!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 10:11
Lol! Funny!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
28 July, 12:31
Make Love not War.. 💕

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 July, 09:24
true. Light triggers the masses. when WE like WE already have accept the light. Then theres peace oh and Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming 👊🏾

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 July, 09:12
Westworld. Season 4, Episode 5 covers this.

Good red pilling going on in that show; have your normie friends watch. 😄

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 July, 09:12
Westworld. Season 4, Episode 5 covers this.

Good red pilling going on in that show; have your normie friends watch. 😄

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 July, 09:06
That's quite a range of response.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 July, 09:06
Not too sound too way out there...But
The same could be said for the opposite.
The cosmic rays coming in from the universe to us could hopefully stimulate certain parts of the brain to enhance us to be better people.
The blockades have been acoustic ( EMF, ELF, GWEN,) Electromagnetic (HAARP, GWEN, CERN) and toxic chems (chem trails) like fluoride aluminum.
Remove the blocks, and watch what we become... A people of sharing and caring... United we stand.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 July, 11:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️💜🏁🇺🇸♡♡♡♡

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 July, 11:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️💜🏁🇺🇸♡♡♡♡