Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have used the fooked button a few times on AU to remove a spammer. Hardly ever blocked anyone. Occasionally pine for a mute; the odd person still tries to get attention by mentioning lots of "notable" accounts in a post. If they keep doing it, I just block. Emotionally AU is easy peasy to be on. The vibe is high and those who speak from ego just don't find a receptive audience, so stay away. Hold the reader's interest in mind, and only hit "publish" if there's value to them.

The jury is still out on TS. It may take the cultural shock of the Great Awakening (and mass awareness of media brainwashing, genetic poisoning, slave masters, etc) to get people to behave differently. Initially it will get much worse as scared and upset people tend not to be polite people. It's like we're all at different consciousness levels, and you should only try to interface with adjacencies, not jump levels.
05:18 AM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 July, 09:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
the interaction on TS is pretty dicey. a lot of people still in social media bunker mentality. anonup has spoiled me into thinking its harmony would spill over onto that platform. feels more like driving through Boston.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
28 July, 02:33
I feel compassion and gratitude for those at different consciousness levels. Those at a higher level (who must have thought it a lonely road at times) have taught me awareness, patience, empathy and compassion and I try to practice awareness, patience, empathy and compassion toward others. I'm a work in progress.
I had a wonderful group of friends, we travelled and had so much fun together. And then the fun wasn't as much fun, and I found myself upset wondering why we did the exact same things and seemed to have the exact same conversations. When I realized it was me and not them, and I let go of the fear of letting go and forging a new path, it was a game changer. That path forward is a wide one, with space beside me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 July, 02:11
Out of curiosity, I engaged someone who is here and TS. They didn't receive what they needed on AU, but can on TS (gang support and a blanket of echoes). I don't believe they are happy until everyone thinks the same way they do; or until they control others. Reminds me of the [DS], even though they say they want evil revealed. Or is that only controlling personalities wanting to dominate others of the same group?

People are simply wired a certain way from birth. Can any of us change our overall path?

In regard to the formerly mentioned individual—after conciliatory efforts on my part—they could critically acknowledge the right of all to focus on what they wish. But the drive to destroy who they believe to be "wrong" was revealing. Nature does seem to trump nurture.

Perhaps TS is meant to be a draw for certain types of people. Can we ever coexist when one group needs to dominate and the other wants to accept.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 July, 02:45
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I think it's the evil spirit. It's so deceptive, we are all susceptible to it. Most people that want truth really don't see how it's influence has driven the behavior you speak of. I get the vibe, even from the most evil people I have met, that there is a "seed" inside them. A part that could combat that spirit, just as we all do here every day. There's hope for them. (but I'm so thankful they don't last here long) This IS the place to be for me!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 July, 12:51
Amen Martin, I don't ask why the light shines in certain situations, I'm just grateful I see it shine. and It always shines here on AU.
When I was booted off twatter I lost many Anon friends (found again here) and I look back now and it was the best thing that could have happened. FB I feel the same, constant jail time (could write a book about those stints and family/friends I lost on that platform for speaking the truth), then TS comes along and we are all excited to get on board, but it seems (maybe only temporary) it's full of negativity, doubters and shills and maybe that was the whole intent, who knows, but I do see it getting better eventually...
So now after my rant, all I really need to say is AU is HOME!I always feel the love, acceptance and the holy spirit here. I am a AU Fam member for life now. Thank you Koba @administrator God bless you and all here who have connected, we will always be a FAM. 🙏
Also, Thank you Martin for your beaming light and inspiring words.💞

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 July, 12:50
wise words fren❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 July, 12:37
I have accidentally mashed the fooked button...and then panicked because I didn't know what I had done. Never wanted to use it. AU is where you can touch other awake souls and recalibrate when the dual realities become exhausting. The few spammers are a very deserving lot. May they be fooked to the bottom of the sea.

What we have had years to discover & come to terms with, the normies are going to have dumped on them in short order. Not going to be pretty. But everyone gets a dunk in the declass pool full of abysmal facts. This is one baptism that seriously leaves one yearning for the original.

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
28 July, 12:34
imo this is the greatest platform created.:)

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 July, 12:52
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
right on🙌

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 July, 12:30
Been on many sites now! AU truly feels home! no harm wished to anyone! I find, conversation, love, understanding, learning, and a peaceful feeling here! Just like I want in my everyday life!
Love to All, and much more! ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
28 July, 12:02

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 July, 10:52
I think for the most part, the scary and upsetting parts were in the beginning stages of learning and accepting, what was before us. I know I had some messed up days, denial. AU has an upbeat vibe and a whole lot of heart! I don't necessarily comment at all times, however, I read interactions and I am in awe with incredible, loving people in here. I only go where the love is now. ☺️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 July, 10:42
To keep the "conflict" going is kind of one of [their] things...
Any conflict actually: beetwen people you know, among the ones you dont on socials even better ...even with yourself...
This constant fight, struggle, belittling yourself or judging others...
Anons here on AU learned to share and communicate in an uplifting way, where the goal is to find harmony and solutions that applies to everyone...
And this helps a lot with the work on our personal ego
We learn to take responsability for our choices, we stop blaming others
We find self confidence in that and the more we do the more we want to share and give to others

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 July, 10:39
I save my best posts for AU.

Not Important @Notimportant
28 July, 10:30
well...it seems we had to GO INTO THE MACHINE to defeat the machine & the damage left in its wake...👈🏻see what i did there 😄😑😳

👀 just trying to make light of a real heavy situation 🔥💎☀️

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 July, 10:20
A man's gota know his limitations.
-C.E.
Testing them from time to time builds character.
Humility comes from praticing both with an open mind.
And brother I have been wrong from time to time.

amy lilley @amylilley
28 July, 10:18
I just keep tabs open of certain people I follow, like I used to do with Twatter, and skip the feed altogether, much more peaceful🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😇😎

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 July, 10:04

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 July, 10:02
Most folks are literally anon, what does "notable" account mean. Idk. GOD bless all the good patriots, yep have used the fooked button only for scammers. Period. I have blocked some accounts, as some have me, BUT they are ANONS< so we are prolly frens on some other accounts of theirs. lol

American Patriot @Onthelake21
28 July, 10:01
Right on!! ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲
I have joined the other platforms TS included and can honestly say there is NOTHING like AU, AU is home this is such a great place to be. We are all Patriots who love God and our country and truly we care about each other!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 09:56
Sometimes interfacing with all the other levels and personalities is a bit painful, but how else can we bring them along eventually?

Somewhere buried deep in all that bullshit is a soul that just needs to first see the real deal to be able to make a responsible freewill choice.
We do have to MEAN IT when we say "free speech", "free will".

Once we get a level playing field then it will be all on them.
It is for sure tricky to continue to help wake ppl up without allowing the negatives of it to get stuck inside your bubble.

Trick is to not allow them to stick to ya.
Take a shower, wash it off, lay in the grass, listen t some music, and come home to a safe space for your consciousness to renew, Anonup.

Thank you, btw, @administrator

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
28 July, 10:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I find it’s been tougher to shake the negative vibes off around me lately, not sure why...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 July, 09:54
https://www.bitchute.com/v... People will have to be scared to their very core in order to wake up and listen to the Truth!!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 July, 08:56
Your writing Nails it Again!! HOW? 😂

How do you put into writing EXACTLY what I am thinking, have thought and subconsciously do not know yet how I really feel? 😂🤣😍. (The “I” I am using is most likely “WE”, but I hate to speak for others!! 😬).

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
28 July, 08:15
i dont post much here but saw.ypurs obvs for a reason...i do bear in mind what one considers holding a readers interest wont be for all but is still considered 'of interest' to the person publishing and therefore possibly others. basically if you dont enjoy the content then you dont need to participate. we all finding our way, being kind and the compassionate at the forefront is what counts...someone posting a controversial response might be a cry for help that a gentle reply can be the salve for and, if jot, then the conversation can end there (for one or other or both parties.) We all get what we need after all 🙏

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 July, 10:07
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
agree. who can know, them? if it is "valuable" to me I hit publish.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 July, 07:52
We ARE at Different Consciousness Levels Depending Upon the Frequency Level of the Three-in-One TRIUNE Brain/Heart that is the Frequency Modulator of Our Personal and Planetary Heart/Hearts.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 July, 07:48
Nothing compares😊 see👀 AU shows us daily where we belong😉

Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 July, 07:46
I find TS to be more of a fan club than an information site. There are a few informative posts there to be sure but it's mostly reTruths of "big" name posts. AU, on the other hand, has a plethora of outside the box, thought provoking opinions, ideas and theories. AU is geared more for those of us willing to dig for bread and crumbs. It's more Anonish. And I like that. There doesn't seem to be as much inter-user comms on TS but on AU...I have not only seen but also participated in long threads of communication with other users. And I especially like that aspect.
AU....WE SALUTE YOU!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 July, 07:54
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I AGREE! WHOLEHEARTEDLY! This Site is FAR SUPERIOR to TRUTH SOCIAL as it Exists at the Moment

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 07:31
i am going through an intolerant phase where anytime I get on another platform I get jaded by negativity and run back home to AU

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 July, 10:02
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
I just joined Gettr and feel the same....

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 July, 06:45
Contrasts are not bad ... in photography they are often indispensable. Also on AU ... Every now and then I come across a battle of words here on AU, but in the end you also see that the reactions of the people are also like a kind of Referees and manage to calm the disagreement again. That's what makes AU so special... possibly spiritual as you wrote in another post.

Only followers of this user (TinaP) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 July, 06:30
💚🌟💚

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 06:26
Spot on with that. Different levels for sure. Lower vibes need to argue. If there are no enemies on a site, the lower vibers will argue with their own. TS shows these arguments in your feed, killing the good vibe there for me. If it wasn't for the Mute button I would be spending much less time there.

My biggest issue is if you get a lot of comments on a post. The sort order from oldest to newest will have you doing lots of scrolling just to keep up with the newest comments.

That being said its good to have a GenPop platform again. I enjoy seeing the OG anons. TS is a good tool to have in an Anon's arsenal.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
28 July, 12:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
deleted and reinstalled the app, still is not working for me anymore. It seems I’m being shielded from the negativity.
🙏❤️

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
28 July, 05:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lol at your comment about a new scroll wheel not long ago!