Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 July, 05:18
I have used the fooked button a few times on AU to remove a spammer. Hardly ever blocked anyone. Occasionally pine for a mute; the odd person still tries to get attention by mentioning lots of "notable" accounts in a post. If they keep doing it, I just block. Emotionally AU is easy peasy to be on. The vibe is high and those who speak from ego just don't find a receptive audience, so stay away. Hold the reader's interest in mind, and only hit "publish" if there's value to them.

The jury is still out on TS. It may take the cultural shock of the Great Awakening (and mass awareness of media brainwashing, genetic poisoning, slave masters, etc) to get people to behave differently. Initially it will get much worse as scared and upset people tend not to be polite people. It's like we're all at different consciousness levels, and you should only try to interface with adjacencies, not jump levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 06:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Spot on with that. Different levels for sure. Lower vibes need to argue. If there are no enemies on a site, the lower vibers will argue with their own. TS shows these arguments in your feed, killing the good vibe there for me. If it wasn't for the Mute button I would be spending much less time there.

My biggest issue is if you get a lot of comments on a post. The sort order from oldest to newest will have you doing lots of scrolling just to keep up with the newest comments.

That being said its good to have a GenPop platform again. I enjoy seeing the OG anons. TS is a good tool to have in an Anon's arsenal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 08:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not sure why but this feelz relevant on this topic..

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
After my drive into the office this morning through traffic, much more receptive to the implications...
10:11 AM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChestertonLives in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chesterton Lives, click on at the bottom under it