Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 July, 05:18
I have used the fooked button a few times on AU to remove a spammer. Hardly ever blocked anyone. Occasionally pine for a mute; the odd person still tries to get attention by mentioning lots of "notable" accounts in a post. If they keep doing it, I just block. Emotionally AU is easy peasy to be on. The vibe is high and those who speak from ego just don't find a receptive audience, so stay away. Hold the reader's interest in mind, and only hit "publish" if there's value to them.

The jury is still out on TS. It may take the cultural shock of the Great Awakening (and mass awareness of media brainwashing, genetic poisoning, slave masters, etc) to get people to behave differently. Initially it will get much worse as scared and upset people tend not to be polite people. It's like we're all at different consciousness levels, and you should only try to interface with adjacencies, not jump levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Spot on with that. Different levels for sure. Lower vibes need to argue. If there are no enemies on a site, the lower vibers will argue with their own. TS shows these arguments in your feed, killing the good vibe there for me. If it wasn't for the Mute button I would be spending much less time there.

My biggest issue is if you get a lot of comments on a post. The sort order from oldest to newest will have you doing lots of scrolling just to keep up with the newest comments.

That being said its good to have a GenPop platform again. I enjoy seeing the OG anons. TS is a good tool to have in an Anon's arsenal.
06:26 AM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
28 July, 05:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lol at your comment about a new scroll wheel not long ago!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
28 July, 12:43
deleted and reinstalled the app, still is not working for me anymore. It seems I’m being shielded from the negativity.
🙏❤️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 July, 04:12
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
I could not even open an account., never got 'confirmation code' so gave it up. Now I see why. I think Holy Spirit is working some magic in the digital universe. Always follow the path of least resistance....

28 July, 12:41
VK, maybe post on TS, asking if thry can switch up the order?
I have seen IET ask for texting abilities when retruthing, it eventually did happen.
Best wishes fren🙂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 10:10
Nana thinks it has a lot to do with it not being as much of a personal journey when you increase the number of participants to being the whole world.

Once the Truth is out Nana thinks this will all change.
Once we get a level playing field for "free will" without unfair manipulation of thought, goodness will find it's center.

And the ones that are left with meanness in their hearts... well their numbers will go down so low that they will no longer effect the conversation because like they are here on AU they will hold no space just as a matter of preference of the group.

I think there are much less bots on Truth than there were on twit wit so I see that as a gain.

I dont get as many "just plain old mean for the sake of being mean" on Truth as were on twit wit so far.

But Dorothy, "There is no place like Home" Anonup!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 08:42
Not sure why but this feelz relevant on this topic..

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
28 July, 01:23
First hand knowledge on this with my son unfortunately. 😢

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 July, 03:34
That would be the ultimate trigger for the MKUltraed! 💥

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
28 July, 08:22
I agree VK. But a high vibe presence is what keeps it from being a cesspool. Thats what I try to bring there anyways.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 July, 08:17

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 July, 08:14
I am mostly on TS as an observer because I want to see the general consensus of the masses. I like to avoid even reading the arguments. So far I have felt like you and Kim are doing a great job of adding quality substance (which is needed out there). Both of you are inclined to cause people to think rather than tell them what to think and you don’t seem to attract negativity. 👍 Lesson learned there.

Joe Smith @JoeQSmithers
28 July, 08:01
My biggest Issue is that darn static banner on top of the page caused screen burn on my cell with only a few short months of use.... .

28 July, 07:58

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
🙏💕🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 July, 07:53
TS 6:26

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 July, 07:49
Over there I feel like I'm in a loop. I scroll to see the same posts over & over again. Not sure if its just me

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 July, 08:39
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
not just you

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 July, 10:19
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
I agree, it is difficult to get anything but bits of conversation over and over. I find the site boring. I have to go to specific people I follow to get any interaction, see their posts. AU is far better IMO.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 July, 07:38
still waiting for it on android play store

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 July, 07:51
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
You can get on thru the website. Still no official app, but you can make an account and check it out. 🙂

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 July, 07:11
I try to dip into TS a bit each day but have to physically take a deep breath before "going in there". I woke this morning being "told" that it is important and that we need to go to TS to help spread the AU vibes. It may be quite diluted to begin with but, it will grow as we grow and spread that vibe.

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
28 July, 07:07
i cant believe TS doesn't have Android compatibility yet

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 July, 07:38
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
right ✅️

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 July, 07:05
I am going to jump in and ask a question..how is one suppose to CALL OUT the BAD GUYS without sounding like a "HATER"??... does not mean one is freq. on a lower vibe - it means revealing TRUTH - how are we suppose to clean up this mess - when you are one post above or below an infiltrator? There is no arguement when you provide PROOF - others just chose to look away.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 July, 07:54
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Its one thing to disagree or present alternative information, but so many people are name calling & being incredibly disrespectful. They are acting the same way the left does on twitter.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
28 July, 06:32
It is a good place to have lively debates for sure. There are some people in there that refuse to debate and do nothing but attack and that brings nothing to the table. However with no debate or bouncing opinions off of each other, the platforms can become an echo chamber. Fine line.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 06:45
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I guess it depends on what its echoing.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
28 July, 06:32
I was there for 2 weeks. Mainly went there for Pres Trump but was so happy to see all the folks I had missed from being permanently banned from Twitter. Then they started all the fighting and it made me feel negative so I deleted my account. Then the next day I started feeling bad about it. lol, So, I tried to get back on and I can't figure out how to do it. I'm a idiot, end of story. lol

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 July, 08:41
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
Not an idiot