Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 July, 12:50
Big bubble.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This got the Poles are about to flip and earths engine will be disengaged for a short period type of vibe.
08:33 PM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 July, 11:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm no scientist but I would think that if Earths engine was disengaged that it would make things go haywire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
25 July, 11:54
Read something about a 9 day wobble. is that true?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 July, 12:01

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 July, 07:45
Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing - YouTube

Full Movie - COSMIC DISASTER: https://youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI[ Short Version https://youtu.be/PjEj8DdFQ1A ]Our Fight With Harvard: https://youtu.be/qiSDJbqAfh4#...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
23 July, 06:54
In terms of a magnetic pole shift, it's already happening now

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 July, 06:47
Are pole flipping & people with heart, flipping switches connected?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 January, 11:19
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Storage?

VK - Need Humans with HEART to flip that/those FOOKEN switch(s). It's all setup.
From EO to Storage.

For now we good vibe Patriots

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 06:38
So if the earth is going to do a "self clean" cycle...why all the energy spent in cleaning out the evil and simultaneously set up honest systems? And what does God have to say about it?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 July, 11:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Evil interferes with the vibrations.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 July, 12:13
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Choice...The Whole Reason Why We Walk In This 2nd Earth Age IS Choice... Choose Father God Creator YHVH AND Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus
OR
Don't.

Earth is purging and evildoers do not want Terra Firma to purge their scank.
Humans are purging evildoers, Terra Firma loves God's Children and evildoers hate Father God Creator YHVH, evildoers hate Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus, evildoers hate God's Children... Evildoers ARE Toast.
They know they are toast but continue to convince people to follow their lies.

Earth must restore in preparation for Father God's return with His Throne to dwell here with us. Jesus will return first and restoration will complete for Father God's return to walk with His Children on Terra Firma once again.💕🙏💕👍💕🤸🌼

Totally Exciting! Cheers! 🍻

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 July, 06:34
key word: ENGINE.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 July, 01:29
I’m getting a “you R grounded, young man.” vibe from this :)

Niece Nardini @niecen
23 July, 01:24
hahahaha what the hell does that even mean? Headed to the beach gonna dig a hole 12 inches deep and ground. This can’t be good.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 July, 11:28

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 July, 10:01
Wow VK, people have been talking about a pole shift. I didn't know what to make of it; but, when you join the group, I think oh fook

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 July, 09:03

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 July, 09:06
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
The Sun keeps tracking south

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 July, 06:16
I’d be grateful for more clarity on this event, no fear, to be prepared though...😬
t/s 20:33 > 8 > ♾
t/s here 👇 plus vibes

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 July, 06:05
This one scares me a bit VK. We must have experienced it before. Would muchly appreciate more info on it please.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 July, 05:35
"PLANETARY POLE SHIFT???"
The Bio-plasmic, EM Field of Our Planet is an Energetic Torus--A 12 Stranded Sphere of Light that is Simultaneously Expanding and Contracting through the "Zero Point"/Creative Center of the Quantum Source Field which is also, like the Sun, the Stars and the Galaxies an All-Embracing Universal Aetheric Field of "LIQUID PLASMC LIGHT."
The Toroidal Field of the Planet has been Hijacked & MAN"-IPULATED for the Past 12 Thousand/!3 Thousand Years (i.e. For One Half of a Galactic, Zodiacal Cycle Known as "The Great Year,")--Resulting in the Creation of an Artificial, Inverted Matrix--what Christians Refer to as "THE FALL" From Grace (i.e. A "Fall" in which the Planet and Humanity at Large was No Longer in Synch with the Toroidal Field of Gaia).
We Will Soon Experience the "Reversal" of this Process, but in Orde to do this We Must "Stop the World."/Enter the Zero Point so that We Can Restore Our Original Personal & Planetary Resonance with Creatio

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 July, 05:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
SLOW MOTION TORUS SIMULTANEOUSLY CONTRACTING/EXPANDING THROUGH THE ZERO POINT, UNIVERSAL "EYE"/"I" of CREATION

Click on this LInk to Visually E/xperience the Inner/Outer; Dark/Light; Death/Rebirth Movement of the Universal Torus as it Expresses through the Bio-plasmic Field of Gaia

https://www.google.com/sea...

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 July, 04:55
Might be worth taking a short holiday break "elsewhere".

Those floating islands...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 06:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Seriously.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 July, 02:45
Is this the real reason why the Iron Ore is getting dug out of Australia and being sent to China ? Will the shift in Ore affect the magnetism ?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 July, 01:20
So I had a dream i recall very signifanctly (don’t usually remember dreams) that it was a bright day and within seconds it become so overcast and dark that you could not see.

And whilst I’m starting to get the picture, watch the water, firmament opening up etc, my question is, how do we keep our loved ones safe?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 July, 12:47
Submersed in water - sea monkeys!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 July, 05:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Definitely will be where im at.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 July, 12:49

Not Important @Notimportant
23 July, 01:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
"counter clockwise"
is there a way to check a year ago or 2-3-4-5 years ago, at this same time period, to see if was "clockwise" ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 July, 12:12
Nana heard that the magnetic poles have been being changed since 2012.
I also heard that this was a provable fact.
Might be a bit above my pay grade.
Nana was given that the tectonic plates are shifting a lot.
Idk but pretty sure you do!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 July, 12:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can confirm this from a University Astronomy Professor. He had students write what they would do differently knowimg poles would shift. ( and basically didn’t mince words, stating it didn’t look good for humanity)
However, God can do All Things. He is in control. #Biblical

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
23 July, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Is This Pole Shift Why Places Like my state of Kansas has had a Tornado Drought & States in The Southeast Been Having More of them ?

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
22 July, 11:40
can you please elaborate,

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 July, 10:39
Hey VK, Do you watch Jetson Whites's videos. I would love to know youe opinions on his reseach. It looks extensive.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 July, 09:48
Biblical
The 6th Seal

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
22 July, 09:45
I have been "dreaming' about the firmament stopping or starting to spin in the opposite direction. That would surely get everyone's attention.

BigRed Quest @BigRedQuest
22 July, 09:30
Like when I hit reverse on my ceiling fan?

TrueView Patriot @TimA
22 July, 09:29
blackout 😎🤔

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 July, 09:22
Earth's engine - an actual engine or as in powered by the Sun?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 July, 01:29

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 July, 10:32
My question too!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 July, 09:20
Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas comes to mind.
It is coming and it is the second reason of clearing out the DUMBs.
The Cabal rodae it out in caves last time,,, Not this time.