Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
23 July, 08:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Marina Bay sands, Singapore 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 July, 08:35
look like we are still in the womb..
move from one body to the next,,,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 July, 06:07
Is there an Ark hidden at Anon Island?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 July, 06:20
TS 12:50 > 125 > 521

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
23 July, 07:08
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
LOCKED AND LOADED GOD WITH YOUR WORD AND KNOWLEDGE AND READY FOR MY MISSION TO LOVE AND HELP MY FELLOW HUMANS ALWAYS. THANK YOU, FATHER. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. READY TO STAND.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 July, 02:45
i have dreams on occasion that i fall into water and i begin to breathe the water normally like air…

maybe i am part mermaid…or looks like i may need these skills 😳

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 July, 06:47
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I used to have those dreams a lot as a kid.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 July, 01:22
Yeah looks like we all drown in that demonstration bro..is that what the ‘fooked’ part is? We all fooked…

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
23 July, 06:01
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
😂😂

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 July, 12:37
😳Seriously had a dream with this same idea around a month ago! I proceeded to tell a family member, asking them to tuck it away for a later time. My dream was so vivid, and I usually do not remember dreams.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 July, 12:06
So many posibilites there I would not know where to start!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 July, 09:28
The Milky Way
The scar left behind where the firmament was torn.
Watch the water. 🌌

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 July, 10:55
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
always thought this

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 July, 09:00
The fountains (A) flooding reminds me of the movie "NOAH".
There is a youtuber that explains that the geysers (many labeled as meteorite crashes with no meteorites ever discovered in the hole) are the remnants of those from Noah's flood.

https://youtu.be/PWf0rLp7s...
Noah (6/10) Movie CLIP - The Great Flood (2014) HD - YouTube

Noah movie clips: http://j.mp/2b6NZmeBUY THE MOVIE: http://j.mp/2brSQ6wDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Noah (Russe...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 July, 08:45
In this demonstration, the Air Pressure that displaces the water within the bubble seems to be coming from an air pump. An air-tight snow globe shaped dome would be sufficient to live under an ocean, as long as we had a system to purify our air (plants).

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 July, 08:40
Looks like a cleansing. It’s going to be BIBLICAL

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 July, 08:33
This got the Poles are about to flip and earths engine will be disengaged for a short period type of vibe.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
25 July, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Read something about a 9 day wobble. is that true?

Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 July, 11:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm no scientist but I would think that if Earths engine was disengaged that it would make things go haywire.