Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 July, 12:50
Big bubble.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 July, 08:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This got the Poles are about to flip and earths engine will be disengaged for a short period type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 July, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana heard that the magnetic poles have been being changed since 2012.
I also heard that this was a provable fact.
Might be a bit above my pay grade.
Nana was given that the tectonic plates are shifting a lot.
Idk but pretty sure you do!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
I can confirm this from a University Astronomy Professor. He had students write what they would do differently knowimg poles would shift. ( and basically didn’t mince words, stating it didn’t look good for humanity)
However, God can do All Things. He is in control. #Biblical
12:45 AM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 July, 12:58
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
he teaches bs funded by the cabal

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 July, 01:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Bingo. Take it with a grain of salt. [They] love to incite fear. #GodIsInControl ❤️