Jon Neville @jonnevi
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.
05:39 PM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 September, 04:52
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
we are evicted and we have till the 4th... we will be in an RV and maybe on the street, no RV parks... More court days keeping us here but RV is now running but no amenities... no toilet, power, etc. will lose many things but we have Hashem, you, my character in tact. court is keeping us here. our lawyer for the eviction says Pueblo is corrupt. evicted for having a garden! but could have stayed if I submit to being a servant to the Globalist City. I was told I will lose until I can get trial into Federal court but City Judge says he will not allow it but how can they stop Federal Appeal? Also I cannot bring up evidence from past harassment from city and the photo of the code enforcement will only apply... so garden is weeds and the evidence holds for testimony of code enforcement officer... sounds corrupt?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 September, 01:53
Preparing for Court... had a Court Setting Hearing and I was told that I cannot appeal to a Federal District Court for any circumstance by the Pueblo City Municipal Judge. What ever photo show for that day showing items will be violations and the situation of days before the event will not matter, so I cannot defend myself. violation photos are not disputable. that I will be held responsible as if I was a lawyer when I know damn well that is not correct. I was told that they will threat to throw you in jail if I do not follow their rule of law. The situation of the initial for violation does not matter prior to new violation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 August, 12:18
Not that easy! Local Government will destroy your garden and take you to court on fictitious charges calling them weeds and other hazard that requires an abatement team to clear all items included grills or anything loose items as part of your violation. Getting ready to go see the DA of the City of Pueblo Aug. 31 for pre trial conference.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://media.gab.com/cdn-...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
25 August, 01:16
Roman,
please investigate Pueblo Colorado Police State Tyranny. I am stuck in hospital with Sepsis and local government is breaking 1st 4th Amendments and harassment for the last year without due process or following rule of law. I have been given tickets that are fictitious and I am being treaded and trespassed upon without my day in court. I have been documenting everything and now we are near to pre court trial date aug 31 and illegal seizes and threats of actions are now coming real before any court orders or trials or hearings. I have video of cops lying what they can do and just not following their oath. City using Code Enforcement to generate money and not following rule of law.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
25 August, 01:16
please expose the tyranny level of local government following the same injustice we see on the Federal Level. Talk to me... here is some reference to follow but the best things coming up is now as it all comes to municipal courts following the Constitution or now?
Code Enforcement going in without my day in court and seizing all items to show their power on items that are daily living items like a smoker in the back yard just to show me they can do what they want. And the higher ups in City Government of Pueblo knowing this and allowing this without rule of law and have been doing this to the people of Pueblo as a police control city... that is why so many people feel the city is corrupt.

Jon Neville
620 295 0686

City is going to make me homeless while I am in hospital for the fun of showing off their power.

https://gab.com/Jonnev

Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 August, 12:32
Home Owner came in and demo 95 percent of my Garden after giving permission to have a garden based on a verbal order that George Valdez gave her that you had to do this so she would not get a weed and trash violation from the City of Pueblo. Any person items I have in my yard is considered trash per Code Enforcement of the City of Pueblo.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 August, 08:17

Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 August, 11:36
had to go back into the hospital due to bleed from the incision and very light head. just had 4th surgery on this knee due to sepsis and failed surgery?

Home owner remove the garden but for a few squash today while I was in hospital. will be sending up dates of vandalism as well as cops called and told homeowner that the homeowner has a right to remove my garden and it is not vandalism. will post that documentation when I can one day out of 4th surgery.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 August, 12:06
Also on the 19th of August we received a letter to quit and to proceed with the Eviction.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 August, 12:01
Property Owner has followed direction from Corrupt George with the City of Pueblo Code Enforcement to have me Evicted for having a garden and for preparing to have trash taken out to the Trash Collector

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
18 August, 02:11
Bastards

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 August, 09:04
Newest email to come in an demo our garden before we are evicted?
Due to pressure from the George of The City of Pueblo.

Hi Jon,

On Friday 19 Aug. 2022, we will bring our property at 1111 E. 9th to compliance with local laws noted on latest city complaint for meeting requirements ensuring our property is ready for re-inspection by code officials as early as next week.
We are providing sufficient notice per our residential lease package for the Right of Entry to our Premises (Page 6, #23 ) for improvements in order for meeting city codes. Please remove gate locks for access; those had no prior authorization, and we were not being provided keys.
You may consult your lease for above information.

Thank you,
East 9th Investment LLC

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 August, 11:43
Consider Yourself Put on Notice and any further illegal activity will result into further added litigation to this harassment.
Further Violation from Code Enforcement for having a garden as weeds and Trash violations as trash going out for trash day will documented as violations of our Constitutional Rights. Violations of Sun Flowers in a Garden is not a violation on private property.

Jon Neville
Deborah Shields
1111 E. 9th Street
Pueblo, Colorado 81001

C.C. Rick Martin Constitutional Law Group

t

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 August, 11:43
I will be filing Federal Civil Rights Complaints on City of Pueblo Officers and Officials via. Affidavit violation to my Constitutional Rights. These People have Sworn an Oath to uphold and protect my Constitutional Rights which are being violated by unlawful Court Hearing due to knowing continuing with future trial and summoning to court on August 12th 2022 of unlawful violations that as occurred or was issued July 11, 2022 and prior violation cited mar 13, 2022. It is not a violation to grow a garden and take out your trash for the trash collector. I have asked for an investigation into George Vasquez with two online complaints with internal affairs with the City of Pueblo Police which has been non responsive to harassment issues of evidence that I have to present to internal affairs.
https://www.ojp.gov/progra...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 August, 08:13

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 August, 07:31
will be filing affidavits with Pueblo District Attorney for Criminal Mischief and Harassment of George Valdez.

https://coloradoprosecutor...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 August, 07:28
Will be filing affidavits for criminal misconduct of George Valdez with the Colorado State Attorney

https://coloradoprosecutor...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 August, 07:24
Heather,
Please contact us. I understand from the News you have been trying to stop civil right violations in the City of Pueblo.
Last Friday August 12th I went to court to plead not guilty. Today I got notice from the Home Owner that I have two weeks to be evicted because of Pressure from George Valdez with code enforcement threating that he is getting a warrant and abatement team to remove my garden? George will not do anything on paper or in writing and only by voice with the homeowner. This harassment has to stop, I do not have any violations that merit this Police Abuse Over Reach. I just have a small garden and small yard. I have a right to clean house and take out my trash. No notice is being made to me about Warrant or Abatement... just pressure to have me be evicted.

Jon Neville
1111 9th Street Pueblo Colorado 81001

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 August, 07:23
Filing Complaint about corrupt George with the Colorado Attorney General Greetings,

Thank you for contacting our office with your report. Following the enactment of Senate Bill 20-217 (C.R.S. § 24-31-113), the Colorado Attorney General has authority to pursue civil actions when there is reasonable cause to believe that a governmental authority has engaged in a pattern or practice that deprives persons of rights protected by the constitution or laws of the United States or the state of Colorado. Pattern-or-practice cases focus on systemic reform of widespread misconduct by government entities and do not address individual instances of misconduct.

For more information and to locate your District Attorney, please visit: https://coloradoprosecutor...

Sincerely,
Colorado Department of Law

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 August, 06:32
Monday 8-15-2022 we have a message from the home owner we are being evicted for having a garden. Friday the 12th we were in court and I claim no guilty for a trial. Now Corrupt George of the City of Pueblo threaten the home owner that he is coming with a warrant and an abatement team and will charge the owner. Now I was given two weeks to move via. text. Harassment from the City to push the owner to evict me in an unlawful eviction.

LOL! Court Warrant and abatement team for my garden! Tyranny in Pueblo Continues!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:59
I need to contact this person and the news and let them know about the Tyranny of people in power City of Pueblo

https://www.newsbreak.com/...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:33
"He always does something different and his whim." I said thank you much but in my head I am thinking this is a horrible place and reminds me of Tijuana and the Cops shook you down and you had to pay money not to go to jail because the real Tyranny starts there. We live in a real banana republic corrupt system that preys on old people and the people before were old.
Pueblo is Corrupt!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:34
Went to my summoning today for the City of Pueblo and I found it a hostile place. Watching the other cases before mine, it was a factory to draw in money by violations and there was no intentions of any sort to obey Pueblo Police Mission Statement! Just a mask to cover up their intent with their Mission Statement and Oath. I really do not think there is a safety and peace intent in any part of the this court. When I exit the Court Room to get paper work, the court officer said in a concern look... notice he did not tell you about the pre-trial and that to quickly get the discovery done because you will be denied if you wait too long, do it now.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 August, 09:42
3 days out of surgery... just last night was able to be out of uncontrolled pain. will post updates but we have court this morning and I am on OxyContin. Terrible surgery and list of problems to list.
Wish me luck to survive the pain in the knee while in court?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:44
Been miserable last three days... Discharged me when I was still in uncontrolled pain for 2 days crying... Pain would not stop due to long term opiate use for back injury. Even when the surgeon said he would take care of it but some how his MA or PA denies what promise the Surgeon made seems to drop the ball twice. Crying for two days with your head in a pillow is just wrong.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 August, 01:49
2nd part of my introduction on my ordeal with the city of pueblo

https://youtu.be/q9UQvBiPs...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 August, 01:50
2nd part of introduction to ordeal with City of Pueblo - YouTube

my documented experience with Tyrannical Over Reach of Oath Breakers

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 August, 12:35

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 August, 12:34

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 August, 12:27
picture of my knee and rupture patellar tendon. and my current status of my Garden that the city is calling weeds. Surgery tomorrow morning to restructure my knee and fix the rupture. Funny thing is I suffer from PTSD and was having a nightmare fighting Vampires and fought myself off the bed in my sleep and just tore the legiments in my knee.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 August, 02:41
OWWWW! So sorry, and praying for you and your poor knee!

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
07 August, 02:42
Prayers for successful surgery and fast healing. Your garden is lovely!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 August, 12:05

Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 August, 09:02
Getting prepared for my own Law Suit

Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 August, 05:33
patellar Tendon is still probably ripping. Hematoma is twice as large. Dare I lance it to relieve some of the blood pooling. Surgery is Monday Morning. You know my PTSD is thru the roof. Nightmares of fighting in my sleep every night now. Few days ago I was fight in my sleep and fought myself off the bed in my sleep and really fucked up my knee. All this over a harassing Tyrant of a code enforcement officer for the City of Pueblo who decided I cannot garden. Calling it weeds and stated Sun Flowers was not of his liking. The Thing is My Doctor.. Dr. Shanklin ordered me to garden to relieve PTSD symptoms and now it is what is causing extreme symptoms due to Tyrant harassment hazing and violations of my Constitutional Rights. I got a ticket for weeds which is my garden. Cleaning up boxes that got wet under a tarp. Not allowed to take out trash of clean things up without harassment. Threats of Tickets and liens for defending my Constitutional Rights.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 August, 10:19
Letter to Rick Martin with Constitutional Law Group

Rick,
Tomorrow I have an appointment with surgeon to see if I need to sew my patellar tendon on my left need up again. I was dreaming I was fighting and fell or fought my way off the bed a few nights ago. Just part of my PTSD going out of control from all the increased stress from George with the City of Pueblo. I have been working with Dr. Shanklin at Health Solutions on this problem for last 6 months with all this added harassment from George of the City. I have another appointment with Shanklin July 3rd in the morning to get this under control. The Thing is Dr. Shanklin gave me orders to have a garden as a therapy for my PTSD.

Jon.

anonup.com/thread/9639368

Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 August, 10:03
With this stress from George of the City Filing Violations for having a Garden; my PTSD has been escalating after each harassment episode with the Prick! Few Nights ago I am dreaming that I am fighting and fought my way off the bed and injured myself. Ruptured my left patellar tendon again, see photos of the bruise and Doctors Diagnosis at the ER. Tomorrow I have to go see a Surgeon, may have to sew my Tendon back together? Really really getting tired of Entitled People who just have to boss you around because they can. Calling my Garden Weeds and not following Rule of Law or Proper Due Process! The thing is they are so compromised and corrupt they want to cover their ass and tell you is correct and obviously it is just corrupt! Now I have to go to a Court Summons and defend myself because they will not admit they have over reached with abuse of power and just harassment with months of Entitled Bullying Crap!

anonup.com/thread/9639368

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 August, 07:29
Sounds like you are being gangstalked Patriot. May I suggest you see if you may call around and find a Constitutional lawyer. You may be able to get a free consultation from a few of them. Perhaps they can help you and give you direction on how to defend and protect yourself from this bullying and harrassment!! I hope your leg will be alright - sending prayers and angels your way Patriot!!

https://www.avvo.com/revie...

You may be able to view and search for Constitutional lawyers on this site. I had a situation and used this site to check reviews and search specifially for Constitutional lawyers - I called to get a few names. One lawyer was very nice and gave me about 45 mins of his time. I was calling about the vaccine mandates for work and wanted to know what my options were. I did speak to 2 or 3 of them overall - it was worth the calls for me. I hope it may be for you too!! Take good care Patriot!! 🙏♥️

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 July, 08:14
This is the Dryer I just got on the late evening of July 6th... See the date. It was raining and raining. I have a broken back and really hard for me to move it. I have food boxes in the way under tarps and guess what? Tarps leaks and cardboard boxes and dry food gets wet. but I have to move the boxes out of the way. July 7th... working on cleaning up boxes that are wet and cleaning up mess as I sort thru boxes. I put the boxes out front along with food that either needs to be cleaned or thrown away. Still drizzle on the 7th. On the Morning of the 8th... George with the City of Pueblo taking photo and filing violations with the court with no communications, got the summons a few days later. He is the kicker, the 8th is a the day before the trash goes out. I cannot prepare for the trash to go out in my yard without continue harassment from corrupt George of the City? Tons of Constitutional Rights broken and harassment and the Director of Code Enforcement is okay with this?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 05:26
Letter of intent to proceed with Claims Against the City and Leaders in the City of Pueblo for Violating My Constitutional Rights.
7/29/2022

Vincente Martinez Ortega - City Counsel of City of Pueblo
Chris Noeller - Chief of Police
George Vasquez - Code Enforcement Officer
Director of Code Enforcement Officer
Carla Sikes - Municipal Court Judge
Dan Kogovsek - Pueblo City Attorney
Nicholas Gradisar - Mayor of City of Pueblo

This letter is a letter of intent of protect my Constitutional Rights which is being ignored by The Leaders of City of Pueblo. I do not wish to proceed further into litigation and other remedies to resolve this matter. I urge you to investigate my claims with myself and

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 05:26
Rick Martin of the Constitutional Law Group. My intent if each of these individuals are non-responsive is to start Affidavits of Elements and Intent to resolve your over reach and abuse of power regarding the violations of my Constitutional Rights. I do not want to proceed with offensive tactics to remedy this inept and compromise actions of George Vasquez and non-responsive manner with the app