Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 05:39
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
Letter of intent to proceed with Claims Against the City and Leaders in the City of Pueblo for Violating My Constitutional Rights.
7/29/2022

Vincente Martinez Ortega - City Counsel of City of Pueblo
Chris Noeller - Chief of Police
George Vasquez - Code Enforcement Officer
Director of Code Enforcement Officer
Carla Sikes - Municipal Court Judge
Dan Kogovsek - Pueblo City Attorney
Nicholas Gradisar - Mayor of City of Pueblo

This letter is a letter of intent of protect my Constitutional Rights which is being ignored by The Leaders of City of Pueblo. I do not wish to proceed further into litigation and other remedies to resolve this matter. I urge you to investigate my claims with myself and
05:26 PM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Neville, click on at the bottom under it