Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 05:39
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 August, 09:04
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Newest email to come in an demo our garden before we are evicted?
Due to pressure from the George of The City of Pueblo.

Hi Jon,

On Friday 19 Aug. 2022, we will bring our property at 1111 E. 9th to compliance with local laws noted on latest city complaint for meeting requirements ensuring our property is ready for re-inspection by code officials as early as next week.
We are providing sufficient notice per our residential lease package for the Right of Entry to our Premises (Page 6, #23 ) for improvements in order for meeting city codes. Please remove gate locks for access; those had no prior authorization, and we were not being provided keys.
You may consult your lease for above information.

Thank you,
East 9th Investment LLC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
I will be filing Federal Civil Rights Complaints on City of Pueblo Officers and Officials via. Affidavit violation to my Constitutional Rights. These People have Sworn an Oath to uphold and protect my Constitutional Rights which are being violated by unlawful Court Hearing due to knowing continuing with future trial and summoning to court on August 12th 2022 of unlawful violations that as occurred or was issued July 11, 2022 and prior violation cited mar 13, 2022. It is not a violation to grow a garden and take out your trash for the trash collector. I have asked for an investigation into George Vasquez with two online complaints with internal affairs with the City of Pueblo Police which has been non responsive to harassment issues of evidence that I have to present to internal affairs.
https://www.ojp.gov/progra...
11:43 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Neville, click on at the bottom under it