Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 05:39
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
3 days out of surgery... just last night was able to be out of uncontrolled pain. will post updates but we have court this morning and I am on OxyContin. Terrible surgery and list of problems to list.
Wish me luck to survive the pain in the knee while in court?
09:42 AM - Aug 12, 2022
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:44
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Been miserable last three days... Discharged me when I was still in uncontrolled pain for 2 days crying... Pain would not stop due to long term opiate use for back injury. Even when the surgeon said he would take care of it but some how his MA or PA denies what promise the Surgeon made seems to drop the ball twice. Crying for two days with your head in a pillow is just wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396