Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 05:39
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
"He always does something different and his whim." I said thank you much but in my head I am thinking this is a horrible place and reminds me of Tijuana and the Cops shook you down and you had to pay money not to go to jail because the real Tyranny starts there. We live in a real banana republic corrupt system that preys on old people and the people before were old.
Pueblo is Corrupt!
https://www.newsbreak.com/...
02:33 AM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:34
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Went to my summoning today for the City of Pueblo and I found it a hostile place. Watching the other cases before mine, it was a factory to draw in money by violations and there was no intentions of any sort to obey Pueblo Police Mission Statement! Just a mask to cover up their intent with their Mission Statement and Oath. I really do not think there is a safety and peace intent in any part of the this court. When I exit the Court Room to get paper work, the court officer said in a concern look... notice he did not tell you about the pre-trial and that to quickly get the discovery done because you will be denied if you wait too long, do it now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396