Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 05:39
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 August, 11:36
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
had to go back into the hospital due to bleed from the incision and very light head. just had 4th surgery on this knee due to sepsis and failed surgery?

Home owner remove the garden but for a few squash today while I was in hospital. will be sending up dates of vandalism as well as cops called and told homeowner that the homeowner has a right to remove my garden and it is not vandalism. will post that documentation when I can one day out of 4th surgery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
Also on the 19th of August we received a letter to quit and to proceed with the Eviction.
12:06 AM - Aug 24, 2022
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Neville, click on at the bottom under it