Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 05:39
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
This is the Dryer I just got on the late evening of July 6th... See the date. It was raining and raining. I have a broken back and really hard for me to move it. I have food boxes in the way under tarps and guess what? Tarps leaks and cardboard boxes and dry food gets wet. but I have to move the boxes out of the way. July 7th... working on cleaning up boxes that are wet and cleaning up mess as I sort thru boxes. I put the boxes out front along with food that either needs to be cleaned or thrown away. Still drizzle on the 7th. On the Morning of the 8th... George with the City of Pueblo taking photo and filing violations with the court with no communications, got the summons a few days later. He is the kicker, the 8th is a the day before the trash goes out. I cannot prepare for the trash to go out in my yard without continue harassment from corrupt George of the City? Tons of Constitutional Rights broken and harassment and the Director of Code Enforcement is okay with this?
08:14 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Neville, click on at the bottom under it