Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 05:39
The Tyrant City of Pueblo Colorado is in on another round of harassment without due process and will be pushing more threats of fines, leans, and now a court date. will be post the fight against this abuses here. some past documentation is to be shown here.

this is what the yard looked like at time of last abuses from the City prior to this years garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 August, 12:27
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
picture of my knee and rupture patellar tendon. and my current status of my Garden that the city is calling weeds. Surgery tomorrow morning to restructure my knee and fix the rupture. Funny thing is I suffer from PTSD and was having a nightmare fighting Vampires and fought myself off the bed in my sleep and just tore the legiments in my knee.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
Prayers for successful surgery and fast healing. Your garden is lovely!
02:42 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ncshortcake57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Southern Native, click on at the bottom under it