WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.
06:50 PM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
26 July, 03:02
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Detoxing from the poisons? -you can feel it in the air right now there is energy abound - I just went to a barber shop and the vibe was off the charts -they had some rap type music going but as I sat there listening it was all spiritual and talking about Jesus it blew my mind
I felt good there and did not want to leave

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
04 July, 11:42
Or maybe you're gaining your Mind? 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 July, 11:27

04 July, 02:38
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Holy moly sholy. Last night after I retired, I was drifting off. I have 5 machines in my bedroom that run 24/7. I have 3 fans running to offset the noise so I can sleep. And still, I swore I heard a female whisper REALLY SLOWLY "Love you (faint synthlike wavetable murmur) ethereal"

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 July, 09:46
Couple of out of the ordinary things have happened recently. Ya’ll will understand. Had a snake bit horse along side of the road went to get a trailer. He was gone. Later found him in a draw. The shape he was in he should have been right there no longer than I was gone. Found an orphan calf…when I first saw the calf his mother was with him. The other guys gathering never saw the cow.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 July, 01:34
Think “X-Men” - yes, THAT is where we are headed.

This is why [they] fear us - in fact, they are absolutely terrified…and they should be.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 July, 09:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
BINGO

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
04 July, 12:19
I think we all need to lose our minds
When you lose your mind and get into your heart, then you are free from your insecurities, worries, judgments and self-centeredness, free from everything that keeps you confused, scattered and fearful, and free from the dramas and stories that reinforce who you think you are. And you'll find who you really are instead; you can see your limited nature more clearly and discover the vast, unlimited depth that lies within, your true self. ❤️

04 July, 12:26
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
YES! I was lying in bed thinking about the same thing. . . you cannot let your mind distract you from what is in your HEART. I've never said "I THINK I love her" or anything like that! There is a reason your heart hurts when something bad happens to someone you love. Or if someone does something hurtful to you....blows my mind, but it hurts in the heart!

Pink Totter @Totter
03 July, 11:51
Time seems different too, sometimes hours go by in the blink of an eye and other times I look at the clock and say... yes! I have time to do something. Not sure if I could make it working a regular 40 hour week, although there are times we have put in 40 hours by Wednesday afternoon. There are days I don't want to leave our farm and refuse to go anywhere, use to be rather social, not so much anymore.

The dizziness I went through a few years ago. These last few months I've been having allergic reactions to things that never bothered me... yogurt, never thought that would be a problem, no problems with other milk products.

04 July, 12:20
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Yes! I can't believe it is July already.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
04 July, 11:34
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
So true to me too! Never late, accomplish much in seemimgly little time, but days go quickly. A few years ago had the dizziness come and go. Much more energy this season. I’ll take an upgrade!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 July, 11:45
😁😉👍

Pink Totter @Totter
03 July, 11:37
This is crazy, but a few days ago I was taking my mom shopping and walking towards the store there was a man walking in the other direction a ways away. We both looked at each other and it felt like we were connected... never seen him before, never talked to him.... maybe should add I'm 60, married and it wasn't that kind of connection... it was like souls saying hello.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 July, 11:15

LoveConquers All @All777Love
03 July, 11:15
Wow. I was just telling one of my frieds this same thing today! How serendipitous can that be? I’m amazed.🙏🏽💗

LoveConquers All @All777Love
03 July, 11:12
11:11:)

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 July, 11:07
nope. not losing your mind.
we are all feeling that

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 11:07
Or could it be your higher self bleeding thr to show you things?

You have knowledge and experiences from other life times that your subconscious and your higher self know, that perhaps you are just now learning about a little trickle at a time???

04 July, 12:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I thought the same thing. Like, I have dreams about far into the future sometimes. But I am me in the dreams. My name is the same and everything...who knows, maybe I am connected to myself in the multiverse!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 July, 10:27
✨ Spiritual Awakening? ✨

From July 4-5, 2022 our Sun aligns with Sirius, beaming high-frequency energies our way and allowing us to soak up its heavenly vibrations. Ancient astrologers called Sirius our Spiritual Sun, as it was believed to be a portal to the heavens. Our Sun, which warms our physical body, and Sirius which warms our spiritual body ...merge, we are able to find soothing balance & harmony between our body and soul. The galactic energies from Sirius also give us a boost, helping us to recharge and find New INspiration. In modern astrology, Sirius is associated with freedom and technological advancements. We can also use this energy to support innovation in the area of technology and to find EXPANDED creative freedom. Sirius is also believed to be home to an advanced alien race & for many ancient cultures, Sirius aligns with the idea of spiritual awakening, and the inevitable cycles of transformation that occur as we make our way through this Earthly journey & beyond.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 July, 10:11
Unfortunately ascending me no longer likes any of the food here so we need to get this moving along.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
03 July, 11:10
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
ikr #LFG

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 11:11
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Nana neither, you would think I would lose weight as well but nopers!
I have turned down steaks over and over lately, I just dont want them anymore, they dont taste good to me any more and Nana has ALWAYS been a meat eater, like never turned down a filet, many meals nothing but a big steak or pork chop.
Really not much of anything taste good lately.

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
03 July, 09:55
Theosis

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
03 July, 09:55
Theosis

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 July, 09:07
My hair is becoming blond again so the gray hairs aren't as noticeable, the hair I was losing is growing back, I've lost lots of weight and have more energy because of it. Stopped drinking except perhaps a beer or glass of wine once per month. My dreams are vivid and I am remembering them. But, I have been having dizzy spells, which I never had.

03 July, 09:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I get dizzy at times too. But while the vaccinated are having their DNA altered genetically, we are getting a spiritual reconstruction. I would take dizziness over myocarditis any day.

LeLe John @Grace1125
03 July, 08:55
DNA Activation-Christos
Kundalini

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
03 July, 08:09
I haven't noticed any of the things mentioned. (Sure would like to.) However I do notice my gray hair disappearing. 🤔 Also, I have developed a strong distaste for drama, gossip and whiners. I need to be around those with good vibes. Am I just a late bloomer in the ascension process?

03 July, 08:30
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
Give it time. I had to endure I lot of emotional pain, and surrender to God before it came to me.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
03 July, 08:04
The Power of Faith....
Anything and All Things are Possible.Sounds like you are Transcending to 5d and letting go of what held you back......Things were Blocked...and Now with Faith under these Tribulations.....you stayed in Faith....and your Temple where you reside can really Be Free!
Only to Raise Up To The Stars.....Carry On 👊💙

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 July, 07:54
My husband mentioned this exact thing today!!!
He didnt say crazy, he asked if he was losing his mind...not crazy at all...leveling up ❤️

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
03 July, 07:40
Those hits from the Central sun are upgrading our DNA. I'm feeling changes too.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
03 July, 07:31
Some things, the same as you. Like theres a different me emerging; Energy, self-awareness, better situational awareness, intellect or maybe reasoning leveling up. And at my age, thats not normal! Thx!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 July, 07:29
youre not losing your mind i feel the same and i was 'scared' to use psilocybin because i felt it would increase all you highlighted above tenfold for me, and it did 🤣 but i was uncertain i was ready for how 'superhuman' i knew i was about to become. 11 micro doses in 1 month it has gone great so far, a lot better than i expected 🤣🤣 my point: anyone who agrees w your statement here should look into taking psilocybin to tap into their true potential and i am confident it would as it does for me. do your research on my advice 😎👍mushrooms appear on the ground after God makes it rain in the Bible... very interesting stuff.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 July, 09:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
am interested in the psilocybin, is a doc or counselor required, if not any advice on where to get♥️

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

03 July, 07:25
Was not expect the reaction to this that I have gotten. But it was needed. It must be happening then. Something else I have noticed...

My body seems to be in a sort of self repair mode. I have been having intestinal infection issues and have had a deviated septum for some time. But last night I used the bathroom and all the infection just ...came out. Today no pain, no queasiness no blood. Just gone. And the few nights Ive been able to draw breath through my nose almost without a struggle. Everyday I gain more energy even at 41. I have more drive. The grief from losing my wife has vanished (almost) and it has turned into a burning desire ...but not sure what for yet. Its like I know i am to use it for something but just hasnt come clear yet.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 July, 07:24
Mate, it has to be..otherwise I’m losing my mind with you..

Either my life is finally making more sense than ever before and my purpose is finally being revealed OR get me a bed beside yours at the mental institution… lol

03 July, 08:29
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
LMAO!

arba happihr @arba
03 July, 07:12
Whoa.. I often wonder,,
I wonder IF I am going into ascension like I have been haring about.
Just lately I have surprised myself
I'm limber, however
I am really limber now, shocking to myself at 70 yrs old .😂😂
Every time I think of my age, I laugh out loud. Its crazy

I'm losing weight, limber and Loving it.
When I look in the mirror 🤔🤣
I wonder to myself, whatever it is THANK YOU!
What do you think? I know one thing my mind has turned on real easy lately. Reset =nightmare begins