WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
03 July, 06:50
This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
youre not losing your mind i feel the same and i was 'scared' to use psilocybin because i felt it would increase all you highlighted above tenfold for me, and it did 🤣 but i was uncertain i was ready for how 'superhuman' i knew i was about to become. 11 micro doses in 1 month it has gone great so far, a lot better than i expected 🤣🤣 my point: anyone who agrees w your statement here should look into taking psilocybin to tap into their true potential and i am confident it would as it does for me. do your research on my advice 😎👍mushrooms appear on the ground after God makes it rain in the Bible... very interesting stuff.
07:29 PM - Jul 03, 2022
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 July, 09:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
am interested in the psilocybin, is a doc or counselor required, if not any advice on where to get♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 July, 10:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
find a (not genetically modified) cow field after a good rain