WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
03 July, 06:50
This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Unfortunately ascending me no longer likes any of the food here so we need to get this moving along.
10:11 PM - Jul 03, 2022
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 11:11
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Nana neither, you would think I would lose weight as well but nopers!
I have turned down steaks over and over lately, I just dont want them anymore, they dont taste good to me any more and Nana has ALWAYS been a meat eater, like never turned down a filet, many meals nothing but a big steak or pork chop.
Really not much of anything taste good lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 July, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know, unfortunately no losses here even with fasting. Sometimes I feel like weight is kind of a protection.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
03 July, 11:10
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
ikr #LFG