WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
03 July, 06:50
This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
04 July, 02:38
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Holy moly sholy. Last night after I retired, I was drifting off. I have 5 machines in my bedroom that run 24/7. I have 3 fans running to offset the noise so I can sleep. And still, I swore I heard a female whisper REALLY SLOWLY "Love you (faint synthlike wavetable murmur) ethereal"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 July, 02:51
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
angels are among us! that is amazing! I too can communicate with angels! its a beautiful thing! sending you good vibes!