Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:01
if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 June, 10:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well that affects my birthday June 18th. Im just not sure how yet. ...cuz im Gemini as far as i can tell. With Leo ascendent i love performing on stage....and have always enjoyed interesting conversation. Is it the aether sign?...are there others? Aether(sp) is my new favorite topic....big news coming bout that in Nikola Tesla technology. What a grand time to be alive! 🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 June, 11:52
SOL = Shit Outta Luck! 😂

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 10:49
shit outta luck SOL 😂🍿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 10:39
Nana will be your 17 here!
So many things they have hidden from us!
Once we get past this precipice it is going to be purely amazing learning experience still.

Even with all the research we have done, Nana believes we have but just skimmed the surface!

hope saxton @Scribe11
21 June, 10:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree 100% Nana!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 June, 10:10
[They] try to take our SOL

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 June, 09:42
I hadn't heard a thing about Sol until this post but assuming that this is true, coupled with so many other crazy current events, it might be worth mentioning that I had a crazy couple of days last week where i could not get words and phrases out correctly....such as "fords and dases" and "week last days". I'm usually pretty articulate so this was unusual. Could this have been something or just a tired brain?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 June, 10:19
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
So many people were talking of headaches, dizziness, exhaustion, and other maladies. I thought it was the barometric pressure being so low...did you have any of these symptoms with your garbled words? I just haven't felt like talking much, and have been quiet with friends and family. Hope your feeling better!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
21 June, 08:19
the last day of Sol is on a Friday

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 June, 08:00

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
21 June, 03:51
S0L is also the Postal code for Sask, Canada

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 June, 03:44
feel that ✨️ Massive Solstice shift.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 June, 01:16

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 June, 05:14
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
map of this world.
Zodiacs are all the worlds here.
Who knows

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 June, 12:51
I believe you are speaking the Ethiopian Calendar... found this through some dreams and information that I was given in those dreams.... it's actually July 2014 there...they also go by a 2 12 hr clock.. their start date for the Calendar is Sept 11 not jan 1 like ours... they start it on the actual birth of Christ (Kryst). From what I have come across and understood what was shared with me in my dreams it was the original calendar. They they created the the calendar now.. the REMOVED 10 days so that EASTER would start when they needed it to. PLEASE EVERYONE...... DO NOT HATE THE MESSAGER.... I'm just speaking what I uncovered..and my dreams have never left me down. 😊

Here is the calendar. 🔻🔻
https://www.ethiopiancalen...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 June, 02:44
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I had no idea there was such a thing as an Ethiopian Calendar. Fascinating! Thank you for sharing!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 June, 10:11
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
so interestingly after doing some reading.... something popped in to my head.....what if our 11.3 marker is 113 days before Sept 11? June 21 ....today....I feel BIG things coming!

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 June, 12:31
So SOL is after the first month ? I thought I heard David Strait say April 1rst was new years day. I would like to see a visual calendar of this....:)

21 June, 12:33
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
21 June, 12:31
ive received some very interesting messages in the last few months. This one literally floated to me 4/10

https://twitter.com/WaQieW...

Sol Cabana

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
21 June, 12:20

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 June, 09:37
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Pagan sun god represented by the statue of liberty. Seven points in the crown.

21 June, 12:13
hope it doesn't stand for shit outta luck
lol.............

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
21 June, 10:29
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I am thinking the black swan represents market crash and we are shit out of luck.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
21 June, 10:29
I am thinking the black swan represents market crash and we are shit out of luck.

21 June, 12:12
thanks VK,
i couldnt find that info anywhere.
my mom is born in the mystery month.
nice banner 😎
🖤🤍

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:15

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 June, 10:45
My dad has a Birthday in this space of time too. Interesting...🤔

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 June, 12:09
Really?
Who told you that?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:18
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

True North @TrueNorthGirl
21 June, 12:09
You said the markets would crash in July.
Didn’t specify the year.
Black Swan vibes. 👀