Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:01
if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 June, 12:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So SOL is after the first month ? I thought I heard David Strait say April 1rst was new years day. I would like to see a visual calendar of this....:)

Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
21 June, 01:46
Humph. Does this proposal come from the Light or dark side? Meaning is this a good thing or bad thing?

21 June, 01:59
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
i believe its good because theres 13 months of 28 days plus one day to reflect on Jesus. and as of now our calendar REMOVED that day. time to go back

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 June, 01:21
Last day of the month is 28th... What date of Q first post? Do those dates equal what we use now? Lot goin on here..

21 June, 01:42
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
wow