Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:01
if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 June, 12:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Really?
Who told you that?

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
21 June, 08:08
That makes me miss Classified kitty. Can you get her back? I feel like our whole AU family lost two cats and will miss seeing the pics and videos every once in a while :(

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 June, 05:14
🤣😂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 June, 12:47
Still have not seen it, just hate giving Hollywood my dollars. I did love the first one. I was never a Cruise fan, I did always like Val. Tombstone was always my favorite.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 June, 12:43
Troll :)

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:27
haha my dad been saying that to me since i was a baby and i always thought it was really funny 🤣🥰😎

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 12:25
Classified seems to be the Keyword today!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 June, 12:24

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:26
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Seen it 2 times so far. Good stuff!