Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:01
if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 June, 09:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I hadn't heard a thing about Sol until this post but assuming that this is true, coupled with so many other crazy current events, it might be worth mentioning that I had a crazy couple of days last week where i could not get words and phrases out correctly....such as "fords and dases" and "week last days". I'm usually pretty articulate so this was unusual. Could this have been something or just a tired brain?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
So many people were talking of headaches, dizziness, exhaustion, and other maladies. I thought it was the barometric pressure being so low...did you have any of these symptoms with your garbled words? I just haven't felt like talking much, and have been quiet with friends and family. Hope your feeling better!
10:19 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 June, 10:30
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you.
It only lasted two days and otherwise felt normal....just frustrated. 😁 Not use to not being able to speak my mind.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 June, 10:34
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Gotcha, yes...speaking the mind is important...don't want that to be messed up!❤️