Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:01
if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I believe you are speaking the Ethiopian Calendar... found this through some dreams and information that I was given in those dreams.... it's actually July 2014 there...they also go by a 2 12 hr clock.. their start date for the Calendar is Sept 11 not jan 1 like ours... they start it on the actual birth of Christ (Kryst). From what I have come across and understood what was shared with me in my dreams it was the original calendar. They they created the the calendar now.. the REMOVED 10 days so that EASTER would start when they needed it to. PLEASE EVERYONE...... DO NOT HATE THE MESSAGER.... I'm just speaking what I uncovered..and my dreams have never left me down. 😊

Here is the calendar. 🔻🔻
https://www.ethiopiancalen...
12:51 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 June, 10:11
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
so interestingly after doing some reading.... something popped in to my head.....what if our 11.3 marker is 113 days before Sept 11? June 21 ....today....I feel BIG things coming!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 June, 02:44
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I had no idea there was such a thing as an Ethiopian Calendar. Fascinating! Thank you for sharing!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 June, 02:54
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
you're welcome!! thank you for the kind words!! I can tell you... from what I got in my dreams......and then did massive research there is WHOLE LOT THEY COVERED UP ABOUT ETHIOPIA and AFRICA... I was shocked ......and just think that only scratches the surface of it all... that would explain why the Pope kissed the feet of those that visited him from Africa that took place April 11, 2019... wonder what date that was on the Eithopian calendar...mmmmm.......... this runs very deep.,,,,,.and is connected to the ORGINAL Moorish tribe, the Tartarians and Cathars.

here is the video🔽🔽
https://www.youtube.com/wa...